The Expansion in Long-term Care Use in Japan: A Case of Supplier-Induced Demand?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Noguchi, Haruko & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2007.
"Nonprofit/for-profit status and earning differentials in the Japanese at-home elderly care industry: Evidence from micro-level data on home helpers and staff nurses,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 106-120, March.
- Haruko Noguchi & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Nonprofit/For-Profit Status and Earning Differentials in the Japanese At-home Elderly Care Industry: Evidence from Micro-level Data on Home Helpers and Staff Nurses," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-76, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2004.
"Aged-Care Support in Japan: Perspectives and Challenges,"
NBER Working Papers
10882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchell Olivia S. & PIGGOTT John & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2004. "Aged-Care Support in Japan: Perspectives and Challenges," ESRI Discussion paper series 118, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- NOGUCHI Haruko & SATOSHI Shimizutani, 2005. "Supplier-Induced Demand in Japan's At-home Care Industry: Evidence from Micro-level Survey on Care Receivers," ESRI Discussion paper series 148, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- NOGUCHI Haruko & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi & MASUDA Yuichiro, 2005. "Physician-Induced Demand for Treatments for Heart Attack Patients in Japan: Evidence from the Tokai Acute Myocardial Study (TAMIS)," ESRI Discussion paper series 147, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noguchi, Haruko & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2009.
"Supplier density and at-home care use in Japan: Evidence from a micro-level survey on long-term care receivers,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 365-372, December.
- Noguchi, Haruko & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2009. "Supplier Density and At-home Care Use in Japan: Evidence from a Micro-level Survey on Long Term Care Receivers," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 434, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Matthew A. COLE & Robert J R ELLIOTT & OKUBO Toshihiro & Eric STROBL, 2013. "The Future of Long-term Care in Japan," Discussion papers 13064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2006-v-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .