CGE Analysis and Economic Reasoning: Reply to Gliesmann and Ruocco
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Felder & Reto Schleiniger, 1995. "Domestic Environmental Policy and International Factor Mobility: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 547-558, September.
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-1089, September.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1974. "A Note on the Structure of Optimal Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 701-706, September.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-948, July.
- Christian Gliesmann & Anna Ruocco, 1997. "Computational General Equilibrium Analysis and Economic Reasoning," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 133(II), pages 175-188, June.
- Bovenberg, Ary Lans & de Mooij, Ruud A., 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double-dividend: The role of factor substitution and capital mobility," Discussion Papers, Series II 258, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1997-ii-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .