An Evaluation of Taxes on Air Pollutants Emissions: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1990. "Environmental Regulation and U.S. Economic Growth," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(2), pages 314-340, Summer.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1976. "A characterization of the normalized restricted profit function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 131-163, February.
- Conrad, Klaus, 1983. "Cost prices and partially fixed factor proportions in energy substitution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 299-312, May.
- Treadway, Arthur B., 1974. "The globally optimal flexible accelerator," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
- Robert E. Lucas & Jr., 1967. "Adjustment Costs and the Theory of Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 321-321.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas, 2006. "Computable general equilibrium models for sustainability impact assessment: Status quo and prospects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 49-64, November.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2000. "Environmental protection and optimal taxation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2510, The World Bank.
- Copenhagen Economics, 2008. "Reduced VAT for environmentally friendly products," Taxation Studies 0025, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1991-ii-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .