The globally optimal flexible accelerator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brannlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2004.
"A dynamic analysis of interfuel substitution for Swedish heating plants,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 961-976, November.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2001. "A Dynamic Analysis of Interfuel Substitution for Swedish Heating Plants," Umeå Economic Studies 550, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:473-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- LeBlanc, Michael & Hrubovcak, James, 1985. "The Effects of Interest Rates on Agricultural Machinery Investment," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Brown, A. Blake & Foster, William E., 1998.
"Adjustment costs and dynamic factor demands for U.S. cigarette manufacturing,"
Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 217-231, May.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Brown, A. Blake & Foster, William E., 1998. "Adjustment costs and dynamic factor demands for U.S. cigarette manufacturing," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(3), May.
- Edward Kokkelenberg & Sang Nguyen, 1989.
"Modeling technical progress and total factor productivity: A plant level example,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 21-42, March.
- Sang V Nguyen & Edward C Kokkelenberg, 1988. "Modelling Technical Progress And Total Factor Productivity: A Plant Level Example," Working Papers 88-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Rajagopal, Dagmar & Shah, Anwar, 1995. "A rational expectations model for tax policy analysis: An evaluation of tax incentives for the textile, chemical and pharmaceutical industries of Pakistan," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 249-276, June.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar Prucha, 2001.
"Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis,"
NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 103-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," Electronic Working Papers 99-005, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988.
"Rates Of Return On Physical And R&D Capital And Structure Of The Production Process: Cross Section And Time Series Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
2570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, J.I. & Nadiri, M.I., 1988. "Rates Of Return On Physical And R&D Capital And Structure Of The Production Process: Cross Section And Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 88-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1989.
"Research and Development and Intra-industry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 249-267.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1986. "Research and Development and Intraindustry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality," NBER Working Papers 2002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1988. "Research and Development and Intraindustry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality," Working Papers 88-06, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Klaus Conrad & Michael Schröder, 1991. "The control of CO 2 emissions and its economic impact: An AGE model for a german state," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(3), pages 289-312, September.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Conrad & Michael Schröder, 1991. "An Evaluation of Taxes on Air Pollutants Emissions: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 127(II), pages 199-224, June.
- Kim, Jinill, 2003. "Functional equivalence between intertemporal and multisectoral investment adjustment costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 533-549, February.
- Anthony N. Rezitis & William E. Foster & A. Blake Brown, 1999. "A Cost Function Approach to Dynamic Duality: An Application to the US Cigarette Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 106-123.
- Rungsuriyawiboon, Supawat & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2007.
"Dynamic Efficiency Estimation: An Application to U.S. Electric Utilities,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 226-238, April.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Spiro E. Stefanou, 2003. "Dynamic Efficiency Estimation: An Application to US Electric Utilities," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon, 2004. "A Dynamic Approach to Estimate the Efficiency of U.S. Electric Utilities," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 91, Econometric Society.
- Daigneault, Adam J. & Sohngen, Brent & Kim, Sei Jin, 2016.
"Estimating welfare effects from supply shocks with dynamic factor demand models,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 41-51.
- Adam Daigneault & Brent Sohngen, 2008. "Estimating Welfare Effects from Supply Shocks with Dynamic Factor Demand Models," NCEE Working Paper Series 200803, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Feb 2008.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Anwar Shah, 1994. "Taxes and production: The case of Pakistan," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(3), pages 227-245, October.
- Conway, Roger & Hrubovcak, James & LeBlanc, Michael, 1985. "The Structure of Agricultural Investment: Comparing a Flexible Accelerator with Stochastic Coefficients," Technical Bulletins 157016, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Krysiak, Frank C., 2006. "Stochastic intertemporal duality: An application to investment under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1363-1387, August.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:74-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferenc Kiss & Bernard Lefebvre, 1987. "Econometric models of telecommunications firms : a survey," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(2), pages 307-374.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:7:y:1974:i:1:p:17-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.