Price Expectations and Monetary Adjustments in Latin America
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 109 (1973)
Issue (Month): II (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich|
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edgar L. Feige, 2005. "Expectations And Adjustments In The Monetary Sector," Macroeconomics 0502005, EconWPA.
- Wayne A. Fuller & James E. Martin, 1961. "The Effects of Autocorrelated Errors on the Statistical Estimation of Distributed Lag Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 71-82.
- Hu, Teh-wei, 1971. "Hyperinflation and the Dynamics of the Demand for Money in China, 1945-1949," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(1), pages 186-95, Jan.-Feb..
- Allan Hynes, 1967. "The Demand for Money and Monetary Adjustments in Chile," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 285-293.
- Gregory C. Chow, 1966. "On the Long-Run and Short-Run Demand for Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 111.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1973-ii-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.