Price Expectations and Monetary Adjustments in Latin America
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 109 (1973)
Issue (Month): II (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich|
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hu, Teh-wei, 1971. "Hyperinflation and the Dynamics of the Demand for Money in China, 1945-1949," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(1), pages 186-195, Jan.-Feb..
- Gregory C. Chow, 1966. "On the Long-Run and Short-Run Demand for Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 111-111.
- Allan Hynes, 1967. "The Demand for Money and Monetary Adjustments in Chile," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 285-293.
- Wayne A. Fuller & James E. Martin, 1961. "The Effects of Autocorrelated Errors on the Statistical Estimation of Distributed Lag Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 71-82.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2005. "Expectations And Adjustments In The Monetary Sector," Macroeconomics 0502005, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1973-ii-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.