Know-How Transfer of Public Support Programs for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises from Slovenia to the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keasey, Kevin & Short, Helen & Watson, Robert, 1994. "Directors' Ownership and the Performance of Small and Medium Sized Firms in the U.K," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 225-236, June.
- Signe-Mary McKernan, 2002. "The Impact Of Microcredit Programs On Self-Employment Profits: Do Noncredit Program Aspects Matter?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 93-115, February.
- Dragan Cockalo & Dejan Dordevic & Srdan Bogetic & Zvonko Sajfert, 2010. "An Exploratory Study of Relationship Marketing and Customer Satisfaction in the Republic of Serbia," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 8(2), pages 241-265.
- Johan Lambrecht & Fabrice Pirnay, 2005. "An evaluation of public support measures for private external consultancies to SMEs in the Walloon Region of Belgium," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 89-108, March.
- Robert Bennett & Paul Robson, 2000. "The Small Business Service: Business Support, Use, Fees And Satisfaction: Econometric Estimates," Working Papers wp181, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Delmar, Frederic & Shane, Scott, 2004. "Legitimating first: organizing activities and the survival of new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 385-410, May.
- Ron Boschma & Anne L. J. ter Wal, 2007.
"Knowledge Networks and Innovative Performance in an Industrial District: The Case of a Footwear District in the South of Italy,"
Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 177-199.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anne L.W. ter Wal, 2006. "Knowledge networks and innovative performance in an industrial district. The case of a footwear district in the South of Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0601, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Adli Abouzeedan & Michael Busler, 2004. "Typology Analysis of Performance Models of Small and Medium-Size Enterprises (SMEs)," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 2(1_2), pages 155-177, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Norin Arshed & Sara Carter & Colin Mason, 2014. "The ineffectiveness of entrepreneurship policy: is policy formulation to blame?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 639-659, October.
- Tom Broekel & Matthias Brachert & Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2015. "Joint R and D subsidies, related variety, and regional innovation," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Diana Hechavarría & Charles Matthews & Paul Reynolds, 2016. "Does start-up financing influence start-up speed? Evidence from the panel study of entrepreneurial dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 137-167, January.
- Abu S. Shonchoy, 2015. "Seasonal Migration and Microcredit During Agricultural Lean Seasons: Evidence from Northwest Bangladesh," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Zhang, Hongjuan & Young, Michael N. & Tan, Justin & Sun, Weizheng, 2018. "How Chinese companies deal with a legitimacy imbalance when acquiring firms from developed economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 752-767.
- Adu-Gyamfi, Richard & Kuada, John & Asongu, Simplice, 2018.
"An Integrative Framework for Entrepreneurship Research in Africa,"
89133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Adu-Gyamfi & John Kuada & Simplice Asongu, 2018. "An Integrative Framework for Entrepreneurship Research in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/025, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Richard Adu-Gyamfi & John Kuada & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "An Integrative Framework for Entrepreneurship Research in Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/025, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Tommaso Pucci & Mara Brumana & Tommaso Minola & Lorenzo Zanni, 2020. "Social capital and innovation in a life science cluster: the role of proximity and family involvement," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 205-227, February.
- Daniela P. Blettner & Zi-Lin He & Songcui Hu & Richard A. Bettis, 2015. "Adaptive aspirations and performance heterogeneity: Attention allocation among multiple reference points," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 987-1005, July.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Zhang, Min, 2020.
"The cost of weak institutions for innovation in China,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 153(C).
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Min Zhang, 2020. "The cost of weak institutions for innovation in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2005, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2020.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Zhang, Min, 2020. "The cost of weak institutions for innovation in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 14399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaihuang Zhang & Qinglan Qian & Yijing Zhao, 2020. "Evolution of Guangzhou Biomedical Industry Innovation Network Structure and Its Proximity Mechanism," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-20, March.
- Tom Broekel & Wladimir Mueller, 2018.
"Critical links in knowledge networks – What about proximities and gatekeeper organisations?,"
Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(10), pages 919-939, November.
- Tom Broekel & Wladimir Mueller, 2017. "Critical links in knowledge networks. What about proximities and gatekeeper organizations?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1711, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- Ron Boschma & Ron Martin, 2010.
"The Aims and Scope of Evolutionary Economic Geography,"
Chapters, in: Ron Boschma & Ron Martin (ed.), The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 1,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ron Boschma & Ron Martin, 2010. "The Aims and Scope of Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1001, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2010.
- Donald F. Kuratko & Greg Fisher & James M. Bloodgood & Jeffrey S. Hornsby, 2017. "The paradox of new venture legitimation within an entrepreneurial ecosystem," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 119-140, June.
- Anastasiia Laskovaia & Galina Shirokova & Michael H. Morris, 2017. "National culture, effectuation, and new venture performance: global evidence from student entrepreneurs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 687-709, October.
- Lukas Lengauer & Eva Nussmüller & Michaela Trippl & Franz Tödtling, 2008.
"Innovation and Knowledge Sourcing in the Vienna ICT Manufacturing Sector,"
sre-disc-2008_04, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lengauer, Lukas & Nussmüller, Eva & Trippl, Michaela & Tödtling, Franz, 2008. "Innovation and knowledge sourcing in the Vienna ICT manufacturing sector," SRE-Discussion Papers 2008/04, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- José-Vicente Tomás-Miquel & Gabriel Brătucu & Manuel Expósito-Langa & Oana Bărbulescu, 2018. "The Relevance of Collaborative Networks in Emerging Clusters. The Case of Muntenia-Oltenia Regions in Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-16, July.
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaöz & João Correia Leitão, 2020. "Diversification by young, small firms: the role of pre-entry resources and entry mistakes," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 103-122, June.
- Brökel, Tom & Mewes, Lars, 2020. "Der Beitrag von Hochschulen zur Einbindung von Regionen in politisch induzierte Wissensnetzwerke," Forschungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze, in: Postlep, Rolf-Dieter & Blume, Lorenz & Hülz, Martina (ed.), Hochschulen und ihr Beitrag für eine nachhaltige Regionalentwicklung, volume 11, pages 233-259, ARL – Akademie für Raumentwicklung in der Leibniz-Gemeinschaft.
- Stefano Usai & Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2017.
"Networks, Proximities, and Interfirm Knowledge Exchanges,"
International Regional Science Review, , vol. 40(4), pages 377-404, July.
- E. Marrocu & S. Usai & R. Paci, 2013. "Networks, proximities and inter-firm knowledge exchanges," Working Paper CRENoS 201311, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Bala Mulloth & Andreas Antonopoulos, 2014. "Developing Central And Eastern Europe As A Hub For Global Entrepreneurship: Budapest and Prague As Cases In Point (Rozwoj Europy Srodkowo-Wschodniej jako centrum globalnej przedsiebiorczosci - przykla," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(17), pages 7-18.
More about this item
KeywordsSupport for small and medium-sized enterprises; policy measures; government; transition economy; market failure; counselling; consultants; local enterprise centre; small and medium-sized businesses; performance; voucher system; satisfaction level;
All these keywords.
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seb:journl:v:9:y:2011:i:2:p:207-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ms. Melina Petromelidou). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/asecuea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.