The (Mis-) Measurement of Fiscal Decentralization in Developing and Transition Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Cawley & Joshua A. Price, 2011.
"Outcomes in a Program that Offers Financial Rewards for Weight Loss,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economic Aspects of Obesity, pages 91-126
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cawley & Joshua A. Price, 2009. "Outcomes in a Program that Offers Financial Rewards for Weight Loss," NBER Working Papers 14987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uri Gneezy & Aldo Rustichini, 2000. "Pay Enough or Don't Pay at All," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 791-810.
- Uri Gneezy & Stephan Meier & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2011. "When and Why Incentives (Don't) Work to Modify Behavior," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(4), pages 191-210, Fall.
- David R. Just & Joseph Price, 2013. "Using Incentives to Encourage Healthy Eating in Children," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 48(4), pages 855-872.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"A Theory of Rational Addiction,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-700, August.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1986. "A Theory of Rational Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 41, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Just, David R. & Mancino, Lisa & Wansink, Brian, 2007. "Could Behavioral Economics Help Improve Diet Quality for Nutrition Assistance Program Participants?," Economic Research Report 6391, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5077 is not listed on IDEAS
- List, John A. & Samek, Anya Savikhin, 2015.
"The behavioralist as nutritionist: Leveraging behavioral economics to improve child food choice and consumption,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 135-146.
- John List & Anya Samek, 2014. "The Behavioralist as Nutritionist: Leveraging Behavioral Economics to Improve Child Food Choice and Consumption," Framed Field Experiments 00443, The Field Experiments Website.
- John A. List & Anya Savikhin Samek, 2014. "The Behavioralist as Nutritionist: Leveraging Behavioral Economics To Improve Child Food Choice and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 20132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cawley, John & Price, Joshua A., 2013. "A case study of a workplace wellness program that offers financial incentives for weight loss," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 794-803.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal decentralization; devolution; deconcentration; developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:44:y:2016:i:6:p:788-810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .