Public Policy Toward Pecuniary Externalities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DeCanio, Stephen J. & Fremstad, Anders, 2013. "Game theory and climate diplomacy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 177-187.
- Lusk, Jayson L., 2013. "Lunch with Pigou: Externalities and the â€œHiddenâ€ Cost of Food," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Perry Burnett, 2016. "Overpopulation, Optimal City Size And The Efficiency Of Urban Sprawl," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 143-161, November.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2008. "Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 293-307, February.
- repec:brc:brccej:v:2:y:2017:i:4:p:28-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heather Roper & Chris Sayers & Andrew Smith, 2006. "Stranded Irrigation Assets," Staff Working Papers 0605, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:29:y:2001:i:4:p:304-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .