An Intercultural Examination of Cooperation in the Commons
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Camilo Cardenas & Jeffrey P. Carpenter, 2005. "Experiments and Economic Development: Lessons from Field Labs in the Developing World," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0505, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Juan Camilo Cardenas & Jeffrey Carpenter, 2008.
"Behavioural Development Economics: Lessons from Field Labs in the Developing World,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 311-338.
- Jeffery Carpenter & Juan Camilo Cardenas, 2006. "Behavioural Development Economics: Lessons from field labs in the developing world," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0616, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Faillo, Marco & Grieco, Daniela & Zarri, Luca, 2012.
"Cultural Diversity, Cooperation,and Anti-social Punishment,"
AICCON Working Papers
102-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Marco Faillo & Daniela Grieco & Luca Zarri, 2012. "Cultural Diversity, Cooperation, and Antisocial Punishment," Working Papers 09/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & César Mantilla & Rajiv Sethi, 2015. "Stable Sampling Equilibrium in Common Pool Resource Games," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-19, August.
- Bernard, Mark & Dreber, Anna & Strimling, Pontus & Eriksson, Kimmo, 2013. "The subgroup problem: When can binding voting on extractions from a common pool resource overcome the tragedy of the commons?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 122-130.
- Camille Chaserant, 2006. "Minimal group identity and gender in ultimatum games," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Lünser, Gabriele K., 2014. "Cooperation in local and global groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 364-373.
- Goerg, Sebastian J. & Walkowitz, Gari, 2010.
"On the prevalence of framing effects across subject-pools in a two-person cooperation game,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 849-859, December.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Gari Walkowitz, 2010. "On the Prevalence of Framing Effects Across Subject-Pools in a Two- Person Cooperation Game," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_28, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Bouma, Jetske & Ansink, Erik, 2013. "The role of legitimacy perceptions in self-restricted resource use: A framed field experiment," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 84-93.
- Keuschnigg, Marc & Schikora, Jan, 2014. "The dark side of leadership: An experiment on religious heterogeneity and cooperation in India," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 19-26.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Simon Lapointe & Thierry Madiès & Marie Villeval, 2018.
"Does decentralization of decisions increase the stability of large groups?,"
- Bjedov, Tjaša & Lapointe, Simon & Madies, Thierry & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2018. "Does Decentralization of Decisions Increase the Stability of Large Groups?," IZA Discussion Papers 11364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tjaša Bjedov & Simon Lapointe & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2018. "Does decentralization of decisions increase the stability of large groups?," Working Papers 1802, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Vivi Alatas & Lisa Cameron & Ananish Chaudhuri & Nisvan Erkal & Lata Gangadharan, 2006. "Gender and Corruption: Insights from an Experimental Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 974, The University of Melbourne.
- Ansink, Erik & Bouma, Jetske, 2013. "Framed field experiments with heterogeneous frame connotation," MPRA Paper 43975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keuschnigg, Marc & Schikora, Jan, 2014. "The Dark Side of Leadership: An Experiment on Religious Heterogeneity and Cooperation in India," MPRA Paper 57533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahern, Kenneth R. & Daminelli, Daniele & Fracassi, Cesare, 2015. "Lost in translation? The effect of cultural values on mergers around the world," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 165-189.
- L. Cameron & A. Chaudhuri & N. Erkal & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Do Attitudes Towards Corruption Differ Across Cultures? Experimental Evidence from Australia, India, Indonesia andSingapore," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 943, The University of Melbourne.
- Tom Lane, 2015. "Discrimination in the laboratory: a meta-analysis," Discussion Papers 2015-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Riccardo Borgoni & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo & Alessandra Michelangeli, 2017. "Preferences for living in homogenous communities and cooperation: a new methodological approach combining the hedonic price model and a field experiment," Econometica Working Papers wp62, Econometica.
More about this item
Keywordscooperation; common pool resource; global public goods; group affiliation; social identity theory; cross-culture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:55:y:2011:i:4:p:632-651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .