Labor Market Consequences of State Health Insurance Regulation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Klick & Sara Markowitz, 2006.
"Are mental health insurance mandates effective? Evidence from suicides,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 83-97.
- Sara Markowitz & Jonathan Klick, "undated". "Are Mental Health Insurance Mandates Effective?: Evidence from Suicides," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Jonathan Klick & Sara Markowitz, 2003. "Are Mental Health Insurance Mandates Effective? Evidence from Suicides," NBER Working Papers 9994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kanika Kapur & José J. Escarce & M. Susan Marquis & Kosali I. Simon, 2005. "Where do the sick go? Health insurance and employment in small and large firms," Open Access publications 10197/259, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Ioana Popovici & Elisheva Stern, 2015.
"Health Insurance Expansions and Provider Behavior: Evidence from Substance Use Disorder Providers,"
DETU Working Papers
1510, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Ioana Popovici & Elisheva Rachel Stern, 2017. "Health Insurance Expansions and Provider Behavior: Evidence from Substance Use Disorder Providers," NBER Working Papers 23094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maclean, J. Catherine & Popovici, Ioana & Stern, Elisheva Rachel, 2017. "Health Insurance Expansions and Provider Behavior: Evidence from Substance Use Disorder Providers," IZA Discussion Papers 10478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karen Mulligan, 2015. "Contraception Use, Abortions, and Births: The Effect of Insurance Mandates," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(4), pages 1195-1217, August.
- Kanika Kapur & Pinar Karaca‐Mandic & Susan M. Gates & Brent Fulton, 2012.
"Do Small‐Group Health Insurance Regulations Influence Small Business Size?,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(1), pages 231-260, March.
- Kanika Kapur & Pinar Karaca-Mandic & Susan M. Gates & Brent Fulton, 2006. "Do small group health insurance regulations influence small business size?," Working Papers 200622, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Andersen, Martin, 2015. "Heterogeneity and the effect of mental health parity mandates on the labor market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 74-84.
- Joanna N. Lahey, 2012.
"The efficiency of a group‐specific mandated benefit revisited: The effect of infertility mandates,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 63-92, December.
- Joanna N. Lahey, 2011. "The Efficiency of a Group-Specific Mandated Benefit Revisited: The Effect of Infertility Mandates," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 11-175, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Antwi, Yaa Akosa & Maclean, J. Catherine, 2017.
"State Health Insurance Mandates and Labor Market Outcomes: New Evidence on Old Questions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yaa Akosa Antwi & Johanna Catherine Maclean, 2017. "State Health Insurance Mandates and Labor Market Outcomes: New Evidence on Old Questions," NBER Working Papers 23203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kanika Kapur & José J. Escarce & M Susan Marquis & Kosali I. Simon, 2008.
"Where Do The Sick Go? Health Insurance and Employment in Small and Large Firms,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 644-664, January.
- Kanika Kapur & José J. Escarce & M. Susan Marquis & Kosali I. Simon, 2006. "Where do the sick go? Health insurance and employment in small and large firms," Working Papers 200613, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jinqi Ye, 2017. "The Effects of State and Federal Mental Health Parity Laws on Working Time," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 200, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:45-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasser Daneshvary & Terrence M. Clauretie, 2007. "Gender Differences In The Valuation Of Employer-Provided Health Insurance," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(4), pages 800-816, October.
- Nga Le Thi Quynh & Groot, Wim & Tomini, Sonila M. & Tomini, Florian, 2017. "Effects of health insurance on labour supply: A systematic review," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:56:y:2002:i:1:p:136-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.