Evaluating sensors for the measurement of public life: A future in image processing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Williams & Elizabeth Currid-Halkett, 2014. "Industry in Motion: Using Smart Phones to Explore the Spatial Network of the Garment Industry in New York City," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(2), pages 1-11, February.
- Vikas Mehta, 2014. "Evaluating Public Space," Journal of Urban Design, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 53-88, January.
- Todd Litman, 2005. "London Congestion Pricing â€“ Implications for Other Cities," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(3), pages 17-21, November.
- Ricardo Álvarez & Fábio Duarte & Alaa AlRadwan & Michelle Sit & Carlo Ratti, 2017. "Re-Imagining Streetlight Infrastructure as a Digital Urban Platform," Journal of Urban Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 51-64, April.
- Marta C. González & César A. Hidalgo & Albert-László Barabási, 2009.
"Understanding individual human mobility patterns,"
Nature, Nature, vol. 458(7235), pages 238-238, March.
- Marta C. González & César A. Hidalgo & Albert-László Barabási, 2008. "Understanding individual human mobility patterns," Nature, Nature, vol. 453(7196), pages 779-782, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jeong-Hui Park & Eunhye Yoo & Youngdeok Kim & Jung-Min Lee, 2021. "What Happened Pre- and during COVID-19 in South Korea? Comparing Physical Activity, Sleep Time, and Body Weight Status," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(11), pages 1-13, May.
- Matteo Böhm & Mirco Nanni & Luca Pappalardo, 2022. "Gross polluters and vehicle emissions reduction," Nature Sustainability, Nature, vol. 5(8), pages 699-707, August.
- David Kofoed Wind & Piotr Sapiezynski & Magdalena Anna Furman & Sune Lehmann, 2016. "Inferring Stop-Locations from WiFi," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Zhou, Xingang & Yeh, Anthony G.O. & Yue, Yang, 2018. "Spatial variation of self-containment and jobs-housing balance in Shenzhen using cellphone big data," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 102-108.
- Zheng Yan & Wenqian Robertson & Yaosheng Lou & Tom W. Robertson & Sung Yong Park, 2021. "Finding leading scholars in mobile phone behavior: a mixed-method analysis of an emerging interdisciplinary field," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 126(12), pages 9499-9517, December.
- Elisa Frutos-Bernal & Ángel Martín del Rey & Irene Mariñas-Collado & María Teresa Santos-Martín, 2022. "An Analysis of Travel Patterns in Barcelona Metro Using Tucker3 Decomposition," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-17, March.
- Zhai, Wei & Bai, Xueyin & Peng, Zhong-ren & Gu, Chaolin, 2019. "From edit distance to augmented space-time-weighted edit distance: Detecting and clustering patterns of human activities in Puget Sound region," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 41-55.
- Khajehnejad, Moein, 2019. "Efficiency of long-range navigation on Treelike fractals," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 102-110.
- Chaogui Kang & Yu Liu & Diansheng Guo & Kun Qin, 2015. "A Generalized Radiation Model for Human Mobility: Spatial Scale, Searching Direction and Trip Constraint," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(11), pages 1-11, November.
- Li, Ze-Tao & Nie, Wei-Peng & Cai, Shi-Min & Zhao, Zhi-Dan & Zhou, Tao, 2023. "Exploring the topological characteristics of urban trip networks based on taxi trajectory data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 609(C).
- Claudio Gariazzo & Armando Pelliccioni & Maria Paola Bogliolo, 2019. "Spatiotemporal Analysis of Urban Mobility Using Aggregate Mobile Phone Derived Presence and Demographic Data: A Case Study in the City of Rome, Italy," Data, MDPI, vol. 4(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Han Wang & Damien Fay & Kenneth N. Brown & Liam Kilmartin, 2016. "Modelling revenue generation in a dynamically priced mobile telephony service," Telecommunication Systems: Modelling, Analysis, Design and Management, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 711-734, August.
- Toru Nakamura & Toru Takumi & Atsuko Takano & Fumiyuki Hatanaka & Yoshiharu Yamamoto, 2013. "Characterization and Modeling of Intermittent Locomotor Dynamics in Clock Gene-Deficient Mice," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(3), pages 1-8, March.
- Torsten Thalheim & Tyll Krüger & Jörg Galle, 2022. "Indirect Virus Transmission via Fomites Can Counteract Lock-Down Effectiveness," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(21), pages 1-14, October.
- D. Woods & A. Cunningham & C. E. Utazi & M. Bondarenko & L. Shengjie & G. E. Rogers & P. Koper & C. W. Ruktanonchai & E. zu Erbach-Schoenberg & A. J. Tatem & J. Steele & A. Sorichetta, 2022. "Exploring methods for mapping seasonal population changes using mobile phone data," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Olle JÃ¤rv & Kerli MÃ¼Ã¼risepp & Rein Ahas & Ben Derudder & Frank Witlox, 2015. "Ethnic differences in activity spaces as a characteristic of segregation: A study based on mobile phone usage in Tallinn, Estonia," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 52(14), pages 2680-2698, November.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 2007. "Urban gridlock: Macroscopic modeling and mitigation approaches," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 49-62, January.
- Francis Rathinam & Sayak Khatua & Zeba Siddiqui & Manya Malik & Pallavi Duggal & Samantha Watson & Xavier Vollenweider, 2021. "Using big data for evaluating development outcomes: A systematic map," Campbell Systematic Reviews, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 17(3), September.
- Alejandro Llorente & Manuel Garcia-Herranz & Manuel Cebrian & Esteban Moro, 2015. "Social Media Fingerprints of Unemployment," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(5), pages 1-13, May.
- Barmak, D.H. & Dorso, C.O. & Otero, M., 2016. "Modelling dengue epidemic spreading with human mobility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 447(C), pages 129-140.
More about this item
KeywordsDo-it-Yourself; image analytics; sensors; smart cities; urban design;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envirb:v:46:y:2019:i:8:p:1534-1548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.