Further Evidence on the Corporate Use of Derivatives in Australia: The Case of Foreign Currency and Interest Rate Instruments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tadanori Yosano & I Wayan Nuka Lantara, 2010. "Bank-firm relationship and the use of derivatives in japan," Discussion Papers 2010-58, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Phan, Dinh & Nguyen, Hoa & Faff, Robert, 2014. "Uncovering the asymmetric linkage between financial derivatives and firm value — The case of oil and gas exploration and production companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 340-352.
- Fabling, Richard & Grimes, Arthur, 2008. "Do Exporters Cut the Hedge? Who Hedges, When and Why?," Occasional Papers 08/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219091517500278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serkan Yilmaz Kandir & Ahmet Erismis, 2010. "Investigating Exchange Rate Exposure of Bank Shares: Empirical Evidence From ISE," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 12(46), pages 49-83.
- I Wayan Nuka Lantara, 2012. "The Use of Derivatives as a Risk Management Instrument: Evidence from Indonesian Non-Financial Firms," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 11(1), pages 45-62, June.
- Kapitsinas, Spyridon, 2008. "Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by Non-Financial Firms: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 10945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabling, Richard & Grimes, Arthur, 2010. "Cutting the hedge: Exporters' dynamic currency hedging behaviour," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 241-253, June.
- Jacqueline Birt & Michaela Rankin & Chen L. Song, 2013. "Derivatives use and financial instrument disclosure in the extractives industry," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(1), pages 55-83, March.
More about this item
KeywordsHEDGING; FOREIGN CURRENCY DERIVATIVES; INTEREST RATE DERIVATIVES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ausman:v:28:y:2003:i:3:p:307-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.agsm.edu.au .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.