Macroeconomic Forecast Models – Concepts And Theoretical Notions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:3:p:169-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos, 2013.
"Should Macroeconomic Forecasters Use Daily Financial Data and How?,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 240-251, April.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos, 2010. "Should macroeconomic forecasters use daily financial data and how?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 09-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos & Elena Andreou, 2012. "Should macroeconomic forecasters use daily financial data and how?," 2012 Meeting Papers 1196, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos, 2010. "Should Macroeconomic Forecasters Use Daily Financial Data and How?," Working Paper series 42_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- James D. Hamilton & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2007. "Normalization in Econometrics," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2-4), pages 221-252.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold, 2010.
"Real-Time Macroeconomic Monitoring: Real Activity, Inflation, and Interactions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 20-24, May.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold, 2010. "Real-Time Macroeconomic Monitoring: Real Activity, Inflation, and Interactions," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold, 2010. "Real-time macroeconomic monitoring: real activity, inflation, and interactions," Working Papers 10-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold, 2010. "Real-Time Macroeconomic Monitoring: Real Activity, Inflation, and Interactions," NBER Working Papers 15657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Alexandru MANOLE & Mădălina-Gabriela ANGHEL, 2017. "Macroeconomic models used in structural analysis of GDP," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(610), S), pages 197-206, Spring.
- Todd E. Clark & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Macroeconomic Forecasting Performance under Alternative Specifications of Time‐Varying Volatility," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 551-575, June.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:1(610):p:197-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Mario G.R. PAGLIACCI & Ligia PRODAN, 2013. "Model For Macroeconomic - Analyse Based On The Regression Function," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(1), pages 18-30, February.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Janusz GRABARA & Alexandru MANOLE, 2016. "Using the Dynamic Model ARMA to Forecast the Macroeconomic Evolution," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(1), pages 3-13, January.
- Bardsen, Gunnar & Eitrheim, Oyvind & Jansen, Eilev S. & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2005. "The Econometrics of Macroeconomic Modelling," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199246502.
- Constantin Anghelache & Alexandru Manole & Madalina Gabriela Anghel & Marius Popovici, 2016. "The analysis of the interconnections between the indicators of the external payment balance and the macroeconomic aggregates of results," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(1), pages 3-8, March.
- Oller, Lars-Erik & Teterukovsky, Alex, 2007. "Quantifying the quality of macroeconomic variables," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 205-217.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Alexandru MANOLE & Mădălina Gabriela ANGHEL & Aurelian DIACONU, 2016. "Essentials aspects on macroeconomic variables and their correlations," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(606), S), pages 151-162, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsanticipation; macroeconomic forecast; model; simple regression; evolution;
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:6:p:118-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.