Effects of the free trade agreements on the development of the agriculture sector in the Balkan region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Miroudot & Patrick Messerlin, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization in South East Europe: Review of Conformity of 23 FTAs with the MoU,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/8306, Sciences Po.
- Patrick Messerlin & Sébastien Miroudot, 2004. "Trade Liberalization in South East Europe: Review of Conformity of 23 FTAs with the MoU," Working Papers hal-00973098, HAL.
- Edward Christie, 2001.
"Potential Trade in Southeast Europe: A Gravity Model Approach,"
wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers
11, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Edward Christie, 2002. "Potential Trade in Southeast Europe: a Gravity Model Approach," wiiw Working Papers 21, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8306 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milica Uvalic, 2001. "Regional Cooperation in Southeastern Europe," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 17, One-Europe Programme.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natos, Dimitrios & Staboulis, Christos & Tsakiridou, Efthimia, 2014. "Agricultural Trade Integration in Western Balkans: Orientation and Complementarity," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-15.
More about this item
Keywordsfree trade agreement; trade exchanges; land market; competitiveness; agricultural market.;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q19 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:4:y:2012:i:2:p:108-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.