Is There a Central Asia? State Visits and an Empirical Delineation of the Region’s Boundaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William R. Thompson & George Modelski, 1977. "Global Conflict Intensity and Great Power Summitry Behavior," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 21(2), pages 339-376, June.
- Volker Nitsch, 2007. "State Visits and International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(12), pages 1797-1816, December.
- Jon A. Christopherson, 1976. "Structural Analysis of Transaction Systems," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 20(4), pages 637-662, December.
More about this item
Keywordsregional subsystem; central Asia; state visits;
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:42:y:2012:i:1:p:25-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .