County Unemployment In Georgia: The Causes And Potential Role For Economic Development Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Hall, 1972. "Turnover in the Labor Force," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(3), pages 709-764.
- Ernest Preston Goss & Chris Paul & Al Wilhite, 1994. "Duration Of Unemployment: Geographic Mobility And Selectivity Bias," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 24(2), pages 127-142, Fall.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Ambrose, Brent W & Springer, Thomas M, 1993. "Spatial Variation of Nonmetropolitan Industrial Location," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 17-27, July.
- Herzog, Henry W, Jr & Schlottmann, Alan M, 1981. "Labor Force Migration and Allocative Efficiency in the United States: The Roles of Information and Psychic Costs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(3), pages 459-475, July.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Why is the Unemployment Rate So Very High near Full Employment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 17(2), pages 339-396.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chuang, Yih-Chyi & Lai, Wei-Wen, 2008. "The Sources of Taiwan's Regional Unemployment : A Cross-Region Panel Analysis," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 49(2), pages 47-65, December.
- Hammond, George W., 1998. "Monetary Policy and Regional Price and Wage Dispersion in the U.S," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 65-84, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:27:y:1996:i:1:p:17-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.