Il prodotto delle regioni e il divario Nord-Sud in Italia (1861-2004)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2003. "Bridging the Economic Divide Within Countries: A Scorecard on the Performance of Regional Policies in Reducing Regional Income Disparities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1421-1441, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Görkemli Kazar & Altuð Kazar, 2015. "Is “Harmonious Development” Valid for European Union Regions?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 954-967.
- Christian Lessmann, 2012.
"Regional Inequality and Decentralization: An Empirical Analysis,"
Environment and Planning A, , vol. 44(6), pages 1363-1388, June.
- Christian Lessmann, 2011. "Regional Inequality and Decentralization - An Empirical Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3568, CESifo.
- Christian Lessmann, 2012. "Regional inequality and decentralization – an empirical analysis," Working Papers 2012/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Christian Lessmann & Gunther Markwardt, 2013. "Natural-Resource Rents and Internal Conflicts - Can Decentralization Lift the Curse?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4180, CESifo.
- Christian Leßmann, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization and Regional Disparity: A Panel Data Approach for OECD Countries," ifo Working Paper Series 25, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2013.
"Does Economic Globalization affect Regional Inequality? A Cross-country Analysis,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 92-103.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2013. "Does economic globalization a ffect regional inequality? A cross-country analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2017. "Does ethnic segregation matter for spatial inequality?," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(6), pages 1149-1178.
- Hal Hill & Budy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2008.
"Indonesia'S Changing Economic Geography,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 407-435.
- Hal Hill & Budy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2007. "Indonesia’s Changing Economic Geography," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200713, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2007.
- Hal Hill & RBudy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2008. "Indonesia's Changing Economic Geography," Departmental Working Papers 2008-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Di Liddo & Ernesto Longobardi & Francesco Porcelli, 2016.
"Measuring horizontal fiscal imbalance: the case of Italian municipalities,"
Local Government Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 385-419, May.
- Giuseppe Di Liddo & Ernesto Longobardi & Francesco Porcelli, 2014. "Measuring Horizontal Fiscal Imbalances: the case of Italian Municipalities," SERIES 0049, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jul 2014.
- Frances Stewart & Alex Cobham & Graham Brown, 2007. "Promoting Group Justice: Fiscal Policies in Post-Conflict Countries," Working Papers wp155, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Feng Li & Guangdong Li, 2018. "Agglomeration and Spatial Spillover Effects of Regional Economic Growth in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-13, December.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Alfred M. Wu, 2017.
"Fiscal decentralization, equalization, and intra-provincial inequality in China,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 248-281, April.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Alfred M. Wu, 2014. "Fiscal Decentralization, Equalization, and Intra-Provincial Inequality in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1432, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ricardo Carvalho De Andrade Lima & Raul Da Mota Silveira Neto, 2016.
"Physical and Human Capital and Brazilian Regional Growth: A Spatial Econometric Approach for the Period 1970–2010,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(10), pages 1688-1701, October.
- Ricardo Carvalho De Andrade Lima & Raul Da Mota Silveira Neto, 2016. "Physical And Human Capital And Brazilian Regional Growth: A Spatial Econometric Approach For The Period 1970-2010," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 164, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Richard M Bird & Andrey V Tarasov, 2004.
"Closing the Gap: Fiscal Imbalances and Intergovernmental Transfers in Developed Federations,"
Environment and Planning C, , vol. 22(1), pages 77-102, February.
- Richard Bird & Andrey Tarasov, 2002. "Closing the Gap: Fiscal Imbalaces and Intergovernmental Transfers in Developed Federations," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0202, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Christian Lessmann & André Seidel, 2015. "Regional Inequality, Convergence, and its Determinants - A View from Outer Space," CESifo Working Paper Series 5322, CESifo.
- Elenka Brenna, 2018. "Rich and Well Educated: Are These Requirements Necessary to Claim Healthcare Tax Credits in Italy?," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 207-217, April.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralizationâ´S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," Documentos CEDE 002255, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Brijesh C. Purohit, 2015. "Health Policy, Inequity and Convergence in India," Working Papers id:7155, eSocialSciences.
- Anwar Shah, 2006.
"A Practitioner´s Guide to Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers,"
Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(2), pages 128-186, July.
- Shah, Anwar, 2006. "A practitioner's guide to intergovernmental fiscal transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4039, The World Bank.
- Christian Lessmann, 2009.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Regional Disparity: Evidence from Cross-Section and Panel Data,"
Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(10), pages 2455-2473, October.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2009. "Fiscal decentralization and regional disparity: Evidence from cross-section and panel data," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 08/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sánchez, Fabio, 2008.
"Decentralization's Effects on Educational Outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1294-1316, July.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sanchez, Fabio, 2006. "Decentralization’s effects on educational outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2397, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralization’S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 47, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:97:y:2007:i:2:p:267-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sabrina Marino (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.