Promoting the Entrepreneurial Competencies for School Leadership Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:23:y:2009:i:2:p:108-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catalina RADU-GHERASE, 2009. "The Influence of Leadership on Organization’s Level of Competitiveness," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(5), pages 959-967, December.
- Ion Petrescu, 2010. "The leaders Professional Envirnoment," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 11(1), pages 5-18, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rom:rmcimn:v:18:y:2017:i:1:p:75-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir-Codrin IONESCU & Ana-Maria GRIGORE, 2016. "Entrepreneurship, Management and Leadership. An Organizational Perspective," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(5), pages 477-486, December.
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:1:p:63-68 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsschool leadership; education; entrepreneurship; Erasmus plus; international project.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:4-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.