Integrated Communication as Strategic Communication
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pia Lotila, 2010. "Corporate Responsiveness to Social Pressure: An Interaction-Based Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 395-409, July.
- Winer, Russell S., 2009. "New Communications Approaches in Marketing: Issues and Research Directions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 108-117.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gian Luca Gregori & Valerio Temperini, 2013. "Il ruolo dell’e-learning nelle strategie di comunicazione delle imprese. Il caso della iGuzzini illuminazione," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 421-435.
- František Milichovský, 2017. "An Impact of Reverse Logistics Activities on Marketing Communication," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 669-678.
- Rydén, Pernille & Ringberg, Torsten & Wilke, Ricky, 2015. "How Managers' Shared Mental Models of Business–Customer Interactions Create Different Sensemaking of Social Media," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-16.
- Carlos Orús & Raquel Gurrea & Carlos Flavián, 0. "Facilitating imaginations through online product presentation videos: effects on imagery fluency, product attitude and purchase intention," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-40.
- Niamh Brennan & Doris Merkl-Davies & Annika Beelitz, 2013.
"Dialogism in Corporate Social Responsibility Communications: Conceptualising Verbal Interaction Between Organisations and Their Audiences,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 665-679, July.
- Niamh Brennan & Doris M. Merkl-Davies & Annika Beelitz, 2013. "Dialogism in Corporate Social Responsibility Communications: Conceptualising Verbal Interactions between Organisations and their Audiences," Open Access publications 10197/4948, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Purnawirawan, Nathalia & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Dens, Nathalie, 2012. "Balance and Sequence in Online Reviews: How Perceived Usefulness Affects Attitudes and Intentions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 244-255.
- CÄƒlin VegheÅŸ & Mihai Orzan & Carmen Acatrinei & Diana Dugulan, 2013. "Exploring Privacy-Related Aspects Of The Consumers' Direct Approach," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(15), pages 1-41.
- Carlos Orús & Raquel Gurrea & Carlos Flavián, 2017. "Facilitating imaginations through online product presentation videos: effects on imagery fluency, product attitude and purchase intention," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 661-700, December.
- Kumar, V., 2010. "A Customer Lifetime Value-Based Approach to Marketing in the Multichannel, Multimedia Retailing Environment," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 71-85.
- Dan Wang & Taiwen Feng & Alan Lawton, 2017. "Linking Ethical Leadership with Firm Performance: A Multi-dimensional Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 95-109, September.
- Rizwan Ali Khadim & Bilal Zafar & Muhammad Younis, 2014. "Social Media Communication and Consumer Brand Perceptions," International Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies (IJSSMS), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(1), pages 12-20, March.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2010. "Brand Equity Management in a Multichannel, Multimedia Retail Environment," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 58-70.
- Park, Cheol & Lee, Thae Min, 2009. "Antecedents of Online Reviews' Usage and Purchase Influence: An Empirical Comparison of U.S. and Korean Consumers," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 332-340.
- Marian NASTASE & Razvan Catalin DOBREA & Ileana VALIMAREANU (MIRCIOI), 2016. "Promoting the Entrepreneurial Competencies for School Leadership Development," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(1), pages 4-11, March.
- Selma Kadić-Maglajlić & Maja Arslanagić-Kalajdžić & Milena Micevski & Nina Michaelidou & Ekaterina Nemkova, 2017. "Controversial Advert Perceptions in SNS Advertising: The Role of Ethical Judgement and Religious Commitment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 249-265, March.
- Agostino Vollero & Maria Palazzo, 2015. "Conceptualizing content marketing: a delphi approach," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 25-44.
- Sicilia, Maria & Ruiz, Salvador, 2010. "The Effect of Web-Based Information Availability on Consumers' Processing and Attitudes," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 31-41.
- Kick, Markus, 2015. "Social Media Research: A Narrative Review," EconStor Preprints 182506, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Pauwels, Koen & Demirci, Ceren & Yildirim, Gokhan & Srinivasan, Shuba, 2016. "The impact of brand familiarity on online and offline media synergy," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 739-753.
- Rizwan Raheem Ahmed & Dalia Streimikiene & Gerhard Berchtold & Jolita Vveinhardt & Zahid Ali Channar & Riaz Hussain Soomro, 2019. "Effectiveness of Online Digital Media Advertising as A Strategic Tool for Building Brand Sustainability: Evidence from FMCGs and Services Sectors of Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-40, June.
More about this item
Keywordsintegrated communication; business communication; strategic communication; management.;
All these keywords.
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:479-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.