Considerations of Managerial Change in Knowledge Based Organization
An organization that leverages knowledge in organizational strategy must integrate knowledge and sell it as a key part of integrated products and services. To achieve this requires a strong commitment to knowledge management from senior managers of the organization. The organizational culture must encourage generation, access, and knowledge processes transfer within organization and provide the technology needed to achieve this processes. Finally, knowledge-based organization must facilitate organizational learning so that captured knowledge is constantly updated. This article analyzes the main challenges induced by knowledge management (KM) in organizations with a particular focus on knowledge based organizations.
Volume (Year): 16 (2015)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST|
Web page: http://www.management.ase.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gassmann, Oliver & Keupp, Marcus Matthias, 2007. "The competitive advantage of early and rapidly internationalising SMEs in the biotechnology industry: A knowledge-based view," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 350-366, September.
- Sebastian CEPTUREANU & Eduard CEPTUREANU, 2010. "Knowledge Creation / Conversion Process," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(1), pages 150-157, March.
- Sebastian Ion CEPTUREANU, 2015. "Knowledge Management in Romanian Young SMEs (Part 1)," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Eduard Gabriel Ceptureanu, 2015. "Connection Between Entrepreneurship And Innovation Into Romanian Small And Medium-Size Enterprises," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 127-134.
- NICOLESCU Ciprian & CEPTUREANU Eduard, 2009. "Romanian entrepreneurial environment, key aspect in investment decision," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(1 Special), pages 234-239, July.
- Eduard Gabriel CEPTUREANU, 2015. "Reactions to Change in Romanian SMEs," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 77-87, March.
- Eduard Gabriel Ceptureanu, 2015. "New Perspectives Regarding Change And Innovation Into Romanian Smes," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1087-1096, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:461-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.