The Social Enterprise - Viable Mechanism of Social Integration for Romanian Vulnerable Groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lavinia Mirabela JIANU (BORCOS) & Oana Mihaela BÂRA, 2013. "Romanian Entrepreneur Profile and Behavior," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(4), pages 619-627, October.
- Ionel BOSTAN & Veronica GROSU, 2010. "The social effects of the current economic crisis on the European Union labour market (English version)," Revista de cercetare si interventie sociala, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 31, pages 7-21, December.
- Johannes G. Hoogeveen, 2005. "Measuring Welfare for Small but Vulnerable Groups: Poverty and Disability in Uganda," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(4), pages 603-631, December.
- Loredana ORHEI & Joop VINKE & Sharda S. NANDRAM, 2014. "Are Social Enterprises in Romania EMES Social Enterprises?," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 154-173, May.
- Daniel ARPINTE & Sorin CACE & Stefan COJOCARU, 2010. "Social economy in Romania. Preliminary approach (English version)," Revista de cercetare si interventie sociala, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 31, pages 77-85, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial enterprises; social economy; social inclusion; vulnerable groups; work insertion social enterprises; local development.;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:15:y:2014:i:5:p:613-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.