The social effects of the current economic crisis on the European Union labour market (English version)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Gabriel BURCEA, 2014. "Quality Of Life Of Vulnerable Groups Involved In Informal Waste Management Sector: A Critical Literature Review," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 286-294, June.
- Laura CAROLI & Nicola GENGA & Alvaro IMBERNON & Iulian STANESCU, 2014. "Towards A New European Polity? Social Democrats And The 2014 Ep Elections," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, issue 2, pages 81-114.
- Stefan Gabriel BURCEA, 2014. "The Social Enterprise - Viable Mechanism of Social Integration for Romanian Vulnerable Groups," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(5), pages 613-625, December.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; social effects; economic crisis; the EU; sustainable development.;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- J47 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Coercive Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lum:rev2rl:v:31:y:2010:i::p:7-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morariu Irina). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcis.ro/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .