Social economy in Romania. Preliminary approach (English version)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Gabriel BURCEA, 2014. "Quality Of Life Of Vulnerable Groups Involved In Informal Waste Management Sector: A Critical Literature Review," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 286-294, June.
- Vladimir-Aurelian ENACHESCU & Vlad ROªCA, 2014. "Educational Counseling Approach for the Romanian Educational System," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(3), pages 321-333, July.
- Vladimir-Aurelian ENACHESCU & Donna TARABAY, 2016. "Internet is Changing Cultures," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(3), pages 272-278, July.
- Amalia PETROVICI, 2013. "Social Economy And Social Entrepreneurship: An Exercise Of Social Responsibility," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, issue 4, pages 3-15.
- Stefan Gabriel BURCEA, 2014. "The Social Enterprise - Viable Mechanism of Social Integration for Romanian Vulnerable Groups," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(5), pages 613-625, December.
More about this item
Keywordssocial economy; mutual aid; cooperatives; non-profit organisations; mutual aid organisations; vulnerable groups; social inclusion;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lum:rev2rl:v:31:y:2010:i::p:77-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morariu Irina). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcis.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.