Foreign Direct Investment: Localization And Institutional Determinants
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Smile Dube & Ilhan Ozturk & Abdul Jalil, 2015. "Testing the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis in Portugal," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 475-481.
- Ivan Deseatnicov & Hiroya Akiba, 2013. "Reconsideration of the Effects of Political Factors on FDI: Evidence from Japanese Outward FDI," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 35-48, February.
- Razvan Catalin DOBREA & Elena Iuliana SERBAN, 2011. "The Contribution Of Foreign Direct Investments To Performance And Competitiveness Growth Of Receivers Countries," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(3), pages 42-52, September.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2015. "Energy Consumption and Foreign Direct Investment: A Panel Data Analysis for Portugal," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 138-147.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Panel Data; Portugal; Globalization and Corruption.;
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:mrpase:v:3:y:2011:i:2:p:1-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .