Evaluating The Information Society In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2014. "Family background and children's education," Chapters,in: Vanity Economics, chapter 22, pages 205-211 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oecd, 2014. "How Innovative is the Education Sector?," Education Indicators in Focus 24, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2014. "Does Homework Perpetuate Inequities in Education?," PISA in Focus 46, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2014. "Does Pre-primary Education Reach Those Who Need it Most?," PISA in Focus 40, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2014. "What Are the Earnings Advantages from Education?," Education Indicators in Focus 27, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Bogdan Zamfir, 2016. "Reflections On The Implementation Of Information Society In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 272-276, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:mancon:v:8:y:2014:i:1:p:763-771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.