Changes in Beer Excise Tax Levying: Consequences for Budget and Regional Development (Case of St.Petersburg)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Craig Gallet, 2007. "A comparative analysis of the demand for higher education: results from a meta-analysis of elasticities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(7), pages 1-14.
More about this item
Keywordsexcises; beer excise tax; tax policy; taxation; tax administration; regional budget; regional economic development;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .