Long-term projections as a tool for the formation of science and technology policy
The results of the analysis of long-term forecasts of scientific and technological development of Russia suggest that a substantial part of the allocated priorities in these documents create a risk of inefficient usage of public funds. The article is an excerpt from the above analysis that illustrate the typical risks of the currently approved long-term priorities for the development of applied science in Russia and proposals to improve the methodology of scientific and technological forecasting.
Volume (Year): (2014)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow|
Phone: +7 (499) 956 95 86
Fax: (095) 564-85-80
Web page: http://www.rane.ru/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:spr:scient:v:76:y:2008:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1898-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:52:y:2001:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1017991017982 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuchs, Erica R.H., 2010. "Rethinking the role of the state in technology development: DARPA and the case for embedded network governance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1133-1147, November.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0506-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0688-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gisler, Monika & Sornette, Didier & Woodard, Ryan, 2011. "Innovation as a social bubble: The example of the Human Genome Project," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1412-1425.
- F Th Kremer & D van der Kwaak, 1997. "The Phenomenon of Whiplash and the Compulsory Third Party Liability Insurance: An Interim Report from the Netherlands," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 22(1), pages 107-127, January.
- Huang, Kenneth G. & Murray, Fiona E., 2010. "Entrepreneurial experiments in science policy: Analyzing the Human Genome Project," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 567-582, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.