Long-term projections as a tool for the formation of science and technology policy
[Долгосрочные Прогнозы Как Инструмент Формирования Научно-Технологической Политики]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Woo Hyoung Lee, 2008. "How to identify emerging research fields using scientometrics: An example in the field of Information Security," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 76(3), pages 503-525, September.
- Yuri V. Granovsky, 2001. "Is It Possible to Measure Science? V. V. Nalimov's Research in Scientometrics," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 52(2), pages 127-150, October.
- Fuchs, Erica R.H., 2010. "Rethinking the role of the state in technology development: DARPA and the case for embedded network governance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1133-1147, November.
- Péter Vinkler, 2012. "The Garfield impact factor, one of the fundamental indicators in scientometrics," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 92(2), pages 471-483, August.
- Gisler, Monika & Sornette, Didier & Woodard, Ryan, 2011. "Innovation as a social bubble: The example of the Human Genome Project," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1412-1425.
- Huang, Kenneth G. & Murray, Fiona E., 2010. "Entrepreneurial experiments in science policy: Analyzing the Human Genome Project," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 567-582, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stepan Zemtsov & Vyacheslav Baburin, 2015. "Knowledge economy formation in Russian regions in 2000th," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1540, European Regional Science Association.
- V. KomarovM. & V. A. Barinova & S. P. Zemtsov, 2016. "Approaches To Forming A Technological Hub In Lomonosov Moscow State University," The Economics of Science, Delo Publishing house.
- Komarov, Vladimir (Комаров, Владимир), 2015. "Economic Development Strategy: is it time to update the paradigm? [Стратегия Экономического Развития: Время Обновить Парадигму?]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 24-39.
More about this item
Keywordsscience and technology; technological forecasting; scientometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.