|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(67%) Gaidar Institute for Economic PolicyMoscow, Russia
: (495) 629-6413
3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009
RePEc:edi:gaidaru (more details at EDIRC)
(33%) Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Voloshinskaya, Anna (Волошинская, Анна) & Komarov, Vladimir (Комаров, Владимир), 2015.
"Evidence-Based State Policy
[Доказательная Государственная Политика]," Published Papers mak2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Vladimir Komarov & V. Ivanov & Pavel Pavlov & Nikita Rumyantsev, 2014. "Вопросы Модернизации. Роль Социального Капитала (Issues of Modernization. The Role of Social Capital)," Working Papers 135, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Sergei Belev & Vladimir Komarov & N. Moguchev & Albina Mukhlisova, 2013. "Monitoring of Public Policies to Science and Technology In 2009-2010. And Evaluating Its Effectiveness in Achieving the Goals, Target Indicators, Priorities and Main Tasks the First Stage of the Innov," Working Papers 30, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Vladimir Komarov & Pavel Pavlov & V. Kotsubinskiy, 2013. "Institutional Barriers to Innovation Development of the Russian Economy," Working Papers 37, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Vladimir Komarov, 2012. "Main Principles of Innovation Theory," Published Papers 173, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Kurakova, Natalia & Zinov, Vladimir & Komarov, Vladimir & Pavlov, Pavel, 2014. "Long-term projections as a tool for the formation of science and technology policy," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 7-32.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Kurakova, Natalia & Zinov, Vladimir & Komarov, Vladimir & Pavlov, Pavel, 2014.
"Long-term projections as a tool for the formation of science and technology policy,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 7-32.
- Stepan Zemtsov & Vyacheslav Baburin, 2015. "Knowledge economy formation in Russian regions in 2000th," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1540, European Regional Science Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (4) 2013-10-02 2013-10-02 2015-04-19 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2013-10-02 2013-10-02 2015-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2013-10-02 2013-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2013-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2013-10-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vladimir Komarov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.