Report NEP-PPM-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Romaric Servajean-Hilst, 2013. "Stage of development, governance and performance of inter-firm innovation cooperation: a conceptual model and propositions," Post-Print hal-00805560, HAL.
- Jeffrey B. Liebman & Neale Mahoney, 2013. "Do Expiring Budgets Lead to Wasteful Year-End Spending? Evidence from Federal Procurement," NBER Working Papers 19481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shabman, Leonard & Lynch, Sarah, 2013. "Moving from Concept to Implementation: The Emergence of the Northern Everglades Payment for Environmental Services Program," Discussion Papers dp-13-27, Resources For the Future.
- VANOVERMEIRE, Christine & CARLIER, Lukas & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2013. "Improving horizontal logistic co-operation through different concessions," Working Papers 2013018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00788427 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarah Jacobson & Jason Delaney, 2013. "Those Outsiders: How Downstream Externalities Affect Public Good Provision," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Chang, Wei-Shiun & Salmon, Timothy C. & Saral, Krista Jabs, 2013. "Procurement Auctions with Renegotiation and Wealth Constraints," MPRA Paper 50137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Goswami, Arti Grover & Kerr, William R., 2013. "The golden quadrilateral highway project and urban/rural manufacturing in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6620, The World Bank.
- Vladimir Komarov & Pavel Pavlov & V. Kotsubinskiy, 2013. "Institutional Barriers to Innovation Development of the Russian Economy," Working Papers 37, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Anastasia Kireeva & Ilya Sokolov & Tatiana Tischenko, 2013. "Analysis of the Quality of Budgetary Target Programs and Other Software Tools (Including Projects Implementation of the Core Activities Government of the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2012 Y," Working Papers 24, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.