A new look at the antimonopoly control of horizontal agreements
The article formulates guidelines antimonopoly control of horizontal agreements based on the comparative advantages of structural alternatives of transaction management, internalisation of external effects and address the free-rider. For this purpose, proposed working definition of a horizontal agreement and classification of horizontal agreements for the use of antitrust laws. Explain the possible effects of certain types of horizontal agreements on competition and welfare, as well as the associated structural alternative to antitrust scrutiny. The estimation of the expected changes in the Russian antimonopoly legislation regarding the control of joint venture agreements.
Volume (Year): 3 (2015)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow|
Phone: +7 (499) 956 95 86
Fax: (095) 564-85-80
Web page: http://www.rane.ru/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Shastitko., 2013. "Is It Worth to Protect Competition from Intellectual Property Rights?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- N. Pavlova & A. Shastitko., 2014. "Effects of Hostile Tradition in Antitrust: Active Repentance versus Cooperation Agreements?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Cooperation vs. Collusion: How Essentiality Shapes Co-opetition," IDEI Working Papers 801, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Carl Shapiro, 2011. "Competition and Innovation: Did Arrow Hit the Bull's Eye?," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity Revisited, pages 361-404 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claude Ménard, 2004. "The Economics of Hybrid Organizations," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 345-345, September.
- Авдашева С. Б. & Шаститко A. E. & Калмычкова Е. Н., 2007. "Экономические Основы Антимонопольной Политики: Российская Практика В Контексте Мирового Опыта," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 11(4), pages 562-610.
- Kaz Miyagiwa, 2009. "COLLUSION AND RESEARCH JOINT VENTURES -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 768-784, December.
- Richard Gilbert, 2006. "Looking for Mr. Schumpeter: Where Are We in the Competition-Innovation Debate?," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 6, pages 159-215 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:1536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.