Incentives in Internal Capital Markets: Capital Constraints, Competition, and Investment Opportunities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Inderst & Manuel Klein, 2007.
"Innovation, endogenous overinvestment, and incentive pay,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(4), pages 881-904, December.
- Inderst, Roman & Klein, Manuel, 2009. "Innovation, endogenous overinvestment, and incentive pay," IMFS Working Paper Series 33, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Claude Francoeur & Alain Niyubahwe, 2009. "Sell-offs, internal capital markets, and long run performance: Canadian evidence," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 376-390, September.
- Akbel, Basak & Schnitzer, Monika, 2011.
"Creditor rights and debt allocation within multinationals,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1367-1379, June.
- Akbel, Basak & Schnitzer, Monika, 2009. "Creditor Rights and Debt Allocation within Multinationals," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 304, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Akbel, Basak & Schnitzer, Monika, 2011. "Creditor rights and debt allocation within multinationals," Munich Reprints in Economics 20174, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Akbel, Basak & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Creditor Rights and Debt Allocation within Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 7958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baule, Rainer, 2014. "Allocation of risk capital on an internal market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 186-196.
- Chongwoo Choe & In-Uck Park, 2012.
"Information Transmission through Influence Activities,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
53-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Chongwoo Choe & In-Uck Park, 2017. "Information Transmission Through Influence Activities," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/692, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Renucci, Antoine, 2008. "Access to financing, rents, and organization of the firm," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 337-346, September.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Yin, Xiangkang, 2009. "Diversification discount, information rents, and internal capital markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 178-196, May.
- Yan, An & Yang, Zaihui & Jiao, Jie, 2010. "Conglomerate investment under various capital market conditions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko & Stimmelmayr, Michael, 2016.
"Taxing multinationals in the presence of internal capital markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 58-71.
- Marko Köthenbürger & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2013. "Taxing Multinationals in the Presence of Internal Capital Markets," EPRU Working Paper Series 2013-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Marko Koethenbuerger & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2014. "Taxing multinationals in the presence of internal capital markets," Working Papers 1408, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Marko Köthenbürger & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2013. "Taxing Multinationals in the Presence of Internal Capital Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 4353, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wulf, Julie, 2009. "Influence and inefficiency in the internal capital market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 305-321, October.
- Brüggen, Alexander & Luft, Joan, 2011. "Capital rationing, competition, and misrepresentation in budget forecasts," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 399-411.
- Bradford, William & Chen, Chao & Zhu, Song, 2013. "Cash dividend policy, corporate pyramids, and ownership structure: Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 445-464.
- Svetlana Grigorieva & Georgii Gorbatov, 2015. "Puzzle of Corporate Diversification Efficiency in Bric Countries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 47/FE/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas, 2009. "Leveraging resistance to change and the skunk works model of innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 274-289, October.
- Oliver Hart & Bengt Holmstrom, 2008. "A Theory of Firm Scope," NBER Working Papers 14613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pasquale Massimo Picone & Giovanni Battista Dagnino, 2016. "Revamping research on unrelated diversification strategy: perspectives, opportunities and challenges for future inquiry," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(3), pages 413-445, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Budgeting; Investment Policy; cost of capital Firm Organization and Market Structure: Markets vs. Hierarchies; Vertical Integration; Conglomerates Firm Value; Firm; Firms; Investment;
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:36:y:2005:1:p:215-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.