The Effect of Time-to-Build on Strategic Investment under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukach, R. & Kort, P.M. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 2007.
"Strategic R&D with Knowledge Spillovers and Endogenous Time to Complete,"
2007-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter M. Kort & Ruslan Lukach & Joseph Plasmans, 2007. "Strategic R&D with Knowledge Spillovers and Endogenous Time to Complete," CESifo Working Paper Series 2027, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sameh Hachicha & Leila Kaaniche & Fathi Abid, 2011. "Sequential investment and delay: an agribusiness firm case study," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(2), pages 240-258, August.
- Manish Popli & Ashutosh Sinha, 2014. "Determinants of early movers in cross-border merger and acquisition wave in an emerging market: A study of Indian firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1075-1099, December.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:142-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Salomon & Xavier Martin, 2008. "Learning, Knowledge Transfer, and Technology Implementation Performance: A Study of Time-to-Build in the Global Semiconductor Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(7), pages 1266-1280, July.
- Pierre Lasserre & Moez Souissi, 2007.
"It Takes Two to Tango. La fusion : exercice de deux options réelles,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 178(2), pages 51-65.
- Moez Souissi & Pierre Lasserre, 2007. "It Takes Two to Tango.. La fusion : exercice de deux options réelles," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 51-65.
- Thierry Lafay, 2011.
"A Competitive Duopoly where Information Spillovers can be Mutually Advantageous,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 77(1), pages 79-100.
- Thierry Lafay, 2011. "A Competitive Duopoly where Information Spillovers can be mutually Advantageous," Post-Print hal-00826289, HAL.
- Thierry LAFAY, 2011. "A Competitive Duopoly where Information Spillovers can be Mutually Advantageous," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Aïd, René & Federico, Salvatore & Pham, Huyên & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2015.
"Explicit investment rules with time-to-build and uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 240-256.
- René Aid & Salvatore Federico & Huyen Pham & Bertrand Villeneuve, 2014. "Explicit investment rules with time-to-build and uncertainty," Working Papers hal-00997994, HAL.
- Ren'e Aid & Salvatore Federico & Huy^en Pham & Bertrand Villeneuve, 2014. "Explicit investment rules with time-to-build and uncertainty," Papers 1406.0055, arXiv.org.
- Fei Shi, 2008. "Endogenous Timing with Demand Uncertainty," TWI Research Paper Series 30, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Dumortier, Jerome & Kauffman, Nathan & Hayes, Dermot J., 2017.
"Production and spatial distribution of switchgrass and miscanthus in the United States under uncertainty and sunk cost,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 300-314.
- Jerome Dumortier & Nathan S. Kauffman & Dermot J. Hayes, 2016. "Production and Spatial Distribution of Switchgrass and Miscanthus in the United States under Uncertainty and Sunk Cost," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp568, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Genc, Talat S., 2017. "The impact of lead time on capital investments," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 142-164.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:34:y:2003:i:1:p:166-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.