Managed Care as a Public Cost-Containment Mechanism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Kyoo il, 2006. "Sample selection models with a common dummy endogenous regressor in simultaneous equations: A simple two-step estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 280-286, May.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2010.
"Supplementary Private Health Insurance in Selected Countries: Lessons for EU Governments?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 56(3), pages 444-464, September.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2009. "Supplementary Private Health Insurance in Selected Countries: Lessons for EU Governments?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holmes, George M., 2005. "Increasing physician supply in medically underserved areas," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 697-725, October.
- Bhattacharya, Jayanta & Goldman, Dana & Sood, Neeraj, 2003.
"The link between public and private insurance and HIV-related mortality,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 1105-1122, November.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Dana Goldman & Neeraj Sood, 2002. "The Link Between Public and Private Insurance and HIV-Related Mortality," NBER Working Papers 9346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Dennis Heffley, 2002. "Do Hmos Encourage Prevention? An Analysis Of Alternative Health Care Plans," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(4), pages 429-439, October.
- Meyerhoefer, Chad D. & Pylypchuk, Vuriy, 2008. "AJAE Appendix: Does Participation in the Food Stamp Program Increase the Prevalence of Obesity and Health Care Spending?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), May.
- Munkin, Murat K. & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2003. "Bayesian analysis of a self-selection model with multiple outcomes using simulation-based estimation: an application to the demand for healthcare," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 197-220, June.
- Michelle M. Mello & Sally C. Stearns & Edward C. Norton, 2002. "Do Medicare HMOs still reduce health services use after controlling for selection bias?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 323-340.
- Partha Deb & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2009. "Provider networks and primary-care signups: do they restrict the use of medical services?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(12), pages 1361-1380.
- Carol Rapaport & Christopher A. Trenholm, 2000. "What do we really know about trends in outpatient medical expenditures for children, 1977-1987?," Staff Reports 97, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Donna B. Gilleskie & Koleman S. Strumpf, 2005. "The Behavioral Dynamics of Youth Smoking," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(4), pages 822-866.
- Murat K. Munkin & Partha Deb & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2006. "Bayesian analysis of the two-part model with endogeneity: application to health care expenditure," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 1081-1099.
- Chad D. Meyerhoefer & Yuriy Pylypchuk, 2008. "Does Participation in the Food Stamp Program Increase the Prevalence of Obesity and Health Care Spending?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), pages 287-305.
- Yang, Zhou & Bishai, David & Harman, Jeffrey, 2008. "Convergence of body mass with aging: The longitudinal interrelationship of health, weight, and survival," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 469-481, December.
- Walter M. Cadette, 1999. "Rethinking Health Care Policy: The Case for Retargeting Tax Subsidies," Macroeconomics 9902011, EconWPA.
- Silvia Balia & Andrew M. Jones, 2007. "Unravelling the influence of smoking initiation and cessation on premature mortality using a common latent factor model," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:26:y:1995:i:summer:p:277-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .