Innovation and Natural Resources: A Dynamic Game with Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:16:y:2014:i:02:n:s0219198914400118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing, 2014. "Strategic Carbon Taxation and Energy Pricing: The Role of Innovation," Working Papers in Economics 589, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2011.
"Would hotelling kill the electric car?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 281-296, May.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," IDEI Working Papers 602, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," Working Papers 2010-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Andrew Leach & Michel MOREAUX, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," LERNA Working Papers 10.08.314, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," TSE Working Papers 09-149, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- repec:spr:joptap:v:163:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-013-0462-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pit:wpaper:534 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niko Jaakkola & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2017.
"Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Climate Policies with Anticipated Breakthrough Technology,"
OxCarre Working Papers
190, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Niko Jaakkola & Rick van der Ploeg, 2018. "Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Climate Policies with Anticipated Breakthrough Technology," CESifo Working Paper Series 6977, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luca Lambertini, 2014.
"Exploration For Nonrenewable Resources In A Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(02), pages 1-11.
- L. Lambertini, 2013. "Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result," Working Papers wp859, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini, 2013. "Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result," Working Paper series 25_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Matti Liski, 2014. "Cake-Eating with Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 5050, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michielsen, Thomas O., 2014. "Strategic resource extraction and substitute development," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 455-468.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Liski, Matti, 2008. "Strategic Resource Dependence," Economic Theory and Applications Working Papers 44222, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Michielsen, T.O., 2013. "Strategic Resource Extraction And Substitute Development," Discussion Paper 2013-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Liski, Matti, 2011. "Strategic resource dependence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 699-727, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:26:y:1995:i:autumn:p:418-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.