On the Economics of Repeat Buying
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Edelman & Sonia Jaffe & Scott Duke Kominers, 2016.
"To Groupon or not to Groupon: The profitability of deep discounts,"
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 39-53, March.
- Benjamin Edelman & Sonia Jaffe & Scott Duke Kominers, 2010. "To Groupon or Not to Groupon: The Profitability of Deep Discounts," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-063, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2014.
- Chen, Zhiyuan & Liang, Xiaoying & Xie, Lei, 2016. "Inter-temporal price discrimination and satiety-driven repeat purchases," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 225-236.
- Hintermann, Beat & Lange, Andreas, 2013. "Learning abatement costs: On the dynamics of the optimal regulation of experience goods," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 625-638.
- Bipasa Datta & Clive D Fraser, 2006. "The Company You Keep: Qualitative Uncertainty in Providing Club Goods," Discussion Papers 06/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:15:y:1984:i:autumn:p:396-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .