Measuring Path Dependency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kosowski, Robert & Neftci, Salih N., 2014. "Principles of Financial Engineering," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 3, number 9780123869685.
- François Facchini, 2013. "Economic freedom in Muslim countries: an explanation using the theory of institutional path dependency," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00636998, HAL.
- Anna Corinna Cagliano & Sabrina Grimaldi & Carlo Rafele, 2015. "Choosing project risk management techniques. A theoretical framework," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 232-248, February.
- François Facchini, 2013. "Economic Freedom in Muslim Countries: an explanation using the theory of institutional path dependency," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01286717, HAL.
- François Facchini, 2013. "Economic freedom in Muslim countries: an explanation using the theory of institutional path dependency," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 139-167, August.
- Frank Wusterhausen, 2015. "An Analysis of Path-Dependent Options," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 167(3), pages 874-887, December.
- Timothy J. Richards & Bradley J. Rickard, 2014. "Patents as options: path-dependency and patent value," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 41(5), pages 817-841.
- Robert Hassink, 2005. "How to unlock regional economies from path dependency? From learning region to learning cluster," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 521-535, June.
- Martin Stack & Myles P. Gartland, 2003. "Path Creation, Path Dependency, and Alternative Theories of the Firm," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 487-494, June.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk management; project; firm; financial planning;
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:utmsje:0196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Assistant Professor. Dejan Nakovski, PhD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feutmmk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.