Viewpoint: Triumph of the City
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Skyscrapers and Shadows: The Value of Sunshine in the City
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2019-03-13 12:35:33
- Revisiting 1916 (Part I): The History of New York City’s First Zoning Resolution
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2019-03-27 12:20:08
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony J Venables, 2020.
"Why some places are left behind: urban adjustment to trade and policy shocks,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 604-620.
- Anthony Venables, 2020. "Why some places are left-behind: urban adjustment to trade and policy shocks," Economics Series Working Papers 903, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Venables, Anthony, 2020. "Why some places are left-behind: urban adjustment to trade and policy shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 14474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Funk, Jeffrey L., 2015. "IT and sustainability: New strategies for reducing carbon emissions and resource usage in transportation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 861-874.
- Marek Banczyk & Joanne Laban & Jason Potts, 2018. "Choosing cities: a behavioural economic approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 61(3), pages 463-477, November.
- Somwrita Sarkar, 2019. "Urban scaling and the geographic concentration of inequalities by city size," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 46(9), pages 1627-1644, November.
- Gollin, Douglas & Kirchberger, Martina & Lagakos, David, 2021. "Do urban wage premia reflect lower amenities? Evidence from Africa," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C).
More about this item
KeywordsWorld Symposium on Transport and Land Use Research; keynote;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Arlene Mathison (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.