Toward Developing a Model of Stakeholder Trust in Waqf Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eng, L. L. & Mak, Y. T., 2003. "Corporate governance and voluntary disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 325-345.
- Hidayatul Ihsan & Shahul Hameed Hj. Mohamed Ibrahim, 2011. "WAQF accounting and management in Indonesian WAQF institutions: The cases of two WAQF foundations," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 252-269, November.
- Simon Johnson & John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 2002. "Property Rights and Finance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1335-1356, December.
- Ebrahim, Alnoor, 2003. "Accountability In Practice: Mechanisms for NGOs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 813-829, May.
- Hunt, Herbert III & Hogler, Raymond L., 1990. "Agency theory as ideology: A comparative analysis based on critical legal theory and radical accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 437-454.
- Lex Donaldson & James H. Davis, 1991. "Stewardship Theory or Agency Theory: CEO Governance and Shareholder Returns," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 16(1), pages 49-64, June.
- Sargeant, Adrian & Ford, John B. & West, Douglas C., 2006. "Perceptual determinants of nonprofit giving behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 155-165, February.
- Yongjiao Yang & Iain Brennan & Mick Wilkinson, 2014. "Public trust and performance measurement in charitable organizations," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 63(6), pages 779-796, July.
- M. Akhtaruddin & Hasnah Haron, 2010. "Board ownership, audit committees’ effectiveness, and corporate voluntary disclosures," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 245-259, September.
- Ciaran Connolly & Noel Hyndman, 2013. "Charity accountability in the UK: through the eyes of the donor," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 259-278, September.
- Kelton, Andrea S. & Yang, Ya-wen, 2008. "The impact of corporate governance on Internet financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 62-87.
- Alpa Dhanani & Ciaran Connolly, 2012. "Discharging not-for-profit accountability: UK charities and public discourse," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(7), pages 1140-1169, September.
- Keith Hooper, 2008. "Financial reporting by New Zealand charities: finding a way forward," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 68-83, January.
- Mathew Tsamenyi & Elsie Enninful-Adu & Joseph Onumah, 2007. "Disclosure and corporate governance in developing countries: evidence from Ghana," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 319-334, March.
- M. Akhtaruddin & Hasnah Haron, 2010. "Board ownership, audit committees' effectiveness and corporate voluntary disclosures," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 68-82, May.
More about this item
KeywordsWaqf; Trust; Commitment; Accountability;
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:isecst:0161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRTI Staff) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irisbsa.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.