A spatial analysis of patterns of growth and concentration of population based on homogeneous population censuses: Spain (1877-2001)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Pons & Elisenda Paluzie & Javier Silvestre & Daniel A. Tirado, 2007. "Testing The New Economic Geography: Migrations And Industrial Agglomerations In Spain," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 289-313.
- Goerlich, Francisco José, 2007.
"¿Cuántos somos?. Una excursión por las estadísticas demográficas del Instituto Nacional de Estadística (INE)
[How many are we? The Demographic Statistics of the Spanish national Statistics Institut," MPRA Paper 17583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco José Goerlich Gisbert, 2007. "¿Cuántos Somos? Una Excursión Por Las Estadísticas Demográficas Del Instituto Nacional De Estadística (Ine)," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Daniel A. Tirado & Elisenda Paluzie & Jordi Pons, 2002. "Economic integration and industrial location: the case of Spain before World War I," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 343-363, July.
- Alberto F. Ades & Edward L. Glaeser, 1995. "Trade and Circuses: Explaining Urban Giants," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 195-227.
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Mas, Matilde, 2008.
"Pautas de localización de la población a lo largo del siglo XX
[Population localization patterns along the XX century]," MPRA Paper 15824, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsSpain; population censuses; municipality; homogenisation; spatial analysis;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.