Contributions to spatial econometrics: non-linearity, causality and empirical applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade, 2010. "The Future Of Spatial Econometrics," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 103-117.
- James LeSage & R. Kelley Pace, 2010. "Spatial Econometrics," Book Chapters,in: Web Book of Regional Science Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vï¿½ctor Gonzï¿½lez Marroquï¿½n & Fernando Rubiera Morollï¿½n, 2012. "Descripciï¿½n y anï¿½lisis de la huella urbanï¿½stica del boom inmobiliario en Asturias mediante sistemas de informaciï¿½n geogrï¿½fica, 1996-2006," Documentos de trabajo - IRENe 0002, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial econometrics; econometric modeling; causality;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.