Responses of Output to Declining Stock Values and Real Depreciation in Lituania
This paper examines output fluctuations for Lithuania by applying the IS-MP-UIP model. Comparative-static analysis is applied to find the possible sign of a change in an exogenous variable on the equilibrium real GDP. The generalized least squares method is employed to estimate consistent covariance and standard errors. The CUSUM and CUSUMSQ tests are employed to assess the stability of the estimated regression. The results show that a higher ratio of government deficit/GDP, a lower expected real exchange rate, a higher real stock value, a lower real euro interest rate, more output in the EU, and a lower inflation rate would increase real GDP.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 62 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Garibaldi 4, 16124 Genova, Italy|
Phone: +39 010 27041
Fax: +39 010 2704222
Web page: http://www.ge.camcom.it/IT/Tool/Modulistica
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995. "Symposium on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 3-10, Fall.
- David Romer, 2000.
"Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve,"
NBER Working Papers
7461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Alessandro Girardi, 2008.
"Are the Baltic Countries Ready to Adopt the Euro? A Generalised Purchasing Power Parity Approach,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2359, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Alessandro Girardi, 2011. "Are The Baltic Countries Ready To Adopt The Euro? A Generalized Purchasing Power Parity Approach," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(3), pages 429-454, 06.
- Aleksander Aristovnik, 2005. "Current Account Reversals In Selected Transition Countries," International Finance 0510021, EconWPA.
- Aleksander Aristovnik & Andrej Kumar, 2006. "Some Characteristics of Sharp Current Account Deficit Reversals in Transition Countries," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 4(1), pages 9-45.
- Gregory Birg & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "Integration Of Smaller European Equity Markets : A Time-Varying Integration Score Analysis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp136, IIIS.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.