Responses of Output to Declining Stock Values and Real Depreciation in Lituania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Llorca & Srdjan Redzepagic, 2008.
"Debt sustainability in the EU New Member States: empirical evidence from a panel of eight Central and East European countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 159-172.
- Matthieu Llorca & Srdjan Redžepagić, 2008. "Debt sustainability in the EU New Member States: empirical evidence from a panel of eight Central and East European countries," Post-Print halshs-00338097, HAL.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Alessandro Girardi, 2011.
"Are The Baltic Countries Ready To Adopt The Euro? A Generalized Purchasing Power Parity Approach,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(3), pages 429-454, June.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Alessandro Girardi, 2008. "Are the Baltic Countries Ready to Adopt the Euro? A Generalised Purchasing Power Parity Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 2359, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gregory Birg & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "Integration Of Smaller European Equity Markets : A Time-Varying Integration Score Analysis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp136, IIIS.
- Aleksander Aristovnik & Andrej Kumar, 2006. "Some Characteristics of Sharp Current Account Deficit Reversals in Transition Countries," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 4(1), pages 9-45.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995. "Symposium on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 3-10, Fall.
- Aleksander Aristovnik, 2005. "Current Account Reversals In Selected Transition Countries," International Finance 0510021, EconWPA.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Lupu & Mircea Asandului, 2014. "Exchange Rate and Trade: J-curve in European Union," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(3), pages 136-145, June.
- Jana ŠIMÁKOVÁ, 2014. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Change on the Trade Balance of Slovakia," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3).
More about this item
KeywordsComparative-static Analysis; IS-MP-UIP Model; Real Depreciation; Stock Values;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .