Investment portfolio risk modelling based on hierarchical copulas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Travkin, Alexandr, 2013. "Pair copula constructions in portfolio optimization ploblem," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 32(4), pages 110-133.
- Adam, Alexandre & Houkari, Mohamed & Laurent, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Spectral risk measures and portfolio selection," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1870-1882, September.
- Garcia, René & Tsafack, Georges, 2011.
"Dependence structure and extreme comovements in international equity and bond markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1954-1970, August.
- René Garcia & Georges Tsafack, 2009. "Dependence Structure and Extreme Comovements in International Equity and Bond Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-21, CIRANO.
- Hofert, Marius, 2011. "Efficiently sampling nested Archimedean copulas," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 57-70, January.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2011.
"Analysis of multidimensional probability distributions with copula functions. II,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 23(3), pages 98-132.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2011. "Analysis of multidimensional probability distributions with copula functions," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 22(2), pages 98-134.
- Giacomini, Enzo & HÃ¤rdle, Wolfgang & Spokoiny, Vladimir, 2009.
"Inhomogeneous Dependence Modeling with Time-Varying Copulae,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 27(2), pages 224-234.
- Enzo Giacomini & Wolfgang Härdle & Ekaterina Ignatieva & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2006. "Inhomogeneous Dependency Modelling with Time Varying Copulae," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-075, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Xiaolin Luo & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2007. "The t copula with Multiple Parameters of Degrees of Freedom: Bivariate Characteristics and Application to Risk Management," Papers 0710.3959, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Choe, Geon Ho & Jang, Hyun Jin, 2011. "Efficient algorithms for basket default swap pricing with multivariate Archimedean copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 205-213, March.
- Xiaolin Luo & Pavel Shevchenko, 2010. "The t copula with multiple parameters of degrees of freedom: bivariate characteristics and application to risk management," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(9), pages 1039-1054.
- Okhrin, Ostap & Okhrin, Yarema & Schmid, Wolfgang, 2013. "On the structure and estimation of hierarchical Archimedean copulas," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 189-204.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2011. "Analysis of multidimensional probability distributions with copula functions. III," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 24(4), pages 100-130.
- Patton, Andrew J., 2012. "A review of copula models for economic time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 4-18.
- Penikas, Henry & Simakova, Varvara, 2009. "Interest Rate Risk Management Based on Copula-GARCH Models," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 13(1), pages 3-36.
- Blagoveschensky, Yury, 2012. "Basics of copula’s theory," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 26(2), pages 113-130.
- Ostap Okhrin & Alexander Ristig, 2012. "Hierarchical Archimedean Copulae: The HAC Package," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nos:wjflnh:2016_4_02e is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscopula; hierarchical copula; tail dependence; expected shortfall (ES); Value-at-Risk (VaR);
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.