Stability of Incomes Distribution in Modern Russia (1994–2004)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis Cogneau & Michael Grimm, 2007.
"The Measurement Of Income Distribution Dynamics When Demographics Are Correlated With Income,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(2), pages 246-274, June.
- Denis Cogneau & Michael Grimm, 2004. "The Measurement of Income Distribution Dynamics when Demographics are correlated with Income," Working Papers DT/2004/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation), revised Dec 2004.
- Michael Grimm & Denis Cogneau, 2005. "The Measurement of Income Distribution Dynamics when Demographics are correlated with Income," Departmental Discussion Papers 122, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Michael Grimm & Denis Cogneau, 2005. "The Measurement of Income Distribution Dynamics when Demographics are correlated with Income," Labor and Demography 0502003, EconWPA.
- Longford, N.T. & Pittau, M.G., 2006.
"Stability of household income in European countries in the 1990s,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1364-1383, November.
- Longford, Nicholas T. & Pittau, Maria Grazia, 2003. "Stability of household income in European countries in the 1990's," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-08, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell, 2002.
"Assessing Changes in Intergenerational Earnings Mobility,"
Working Papers in Economics
26/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell, 2003. "Assessing Changes in Intergenerational Earnings Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 797, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- François Bourguignon & Martin Fournier & Marc Gurgand, 1999.
"Fast Development with a Stable Income Distribution : Taiwan, 1979-1994,"
99-21, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bourguignon, F. & Fournier, M. & Gurgand, M., 2000. "Fast Development with a Stable Income Distribution: Taiwan, 1979-1994," DELTA Working Papers 2000-07, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
More about this item
Keywordshouseholder; incomes distribution; Economic Monitoring;
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.