Health cost in Indonesia: evidences from IFLS and Susenas data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis Cogneau & Michael Grimm, 2007.
"The Measurement Of Income Distribution Dynamics When Demographics Are Correlated With Income,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(2), pages 246-274, June.
- Denis Cogneau & Michael Grimm, 2004. "The Measurement of Income Distribution Dynamics when Demographics are correlated with Income," Working Papers DT/2004/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation), revised Dec 2004.
- Michael Grimm & Denis Cogneau, 2005. "The Measurement of Income Distribution Dynamics when Demographics are correlated with Income," Departmental Discussion Papers 122, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Michael Grimm & Denis Cogneau, 2005. "The Measurement of Income Distribution Dynamics when Demographics are correlated with Income," Labor and Demography 0502003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordshealth economics; economic development; Susenas; Indonesia Family Life Survey;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.