Models of Banks Ratings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marshall E. Blume & Felix Lim & A. Craig MacKinlay, "undated". "The Declining Credit Quality of US Corporate Debt: Myth or Reality?," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 3-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Marshall E. Blume & Felix Lim & A. Craig Mackinlay, 1998. "The Declining Credit Quality of U.S. Corporate Debt: Myth or Reality?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1389-1413, August.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Furfine, Craig H., 2004. "Are credit ratings procyclical?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2641-2677, November.
- Marshall E. Blume & Felix Lim & A. Craig MacKinlay, "undated". "The Declining Credit Quality of US Corporate Debt: Myth or Reality?," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 03-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Altman, Edward I. & Saunders, Anthony, 1997. "Credit risk measurement: Developments over the last 20 years," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1721-1742, December.
- Altman, Edward I. & Rijken, Herbert A., 2004. "How rating agencies achieve rating stability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2679-2714, November.
- repec:fth:pennfi:67 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Karminsky & Richard Hainsworth & Vasily Solodkov, 2013. "Arm’s Length Method for Comparing Rating Scales," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(2), pages 114-135, December.
- Aivazian, Sergey & Golovan, Sergey & Karminsky, Alexander & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2011. "An approach to ratings mapping," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 23(3), pages 13-40.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2009. "Models for the External Support Component of Moody's Bank Ratings," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 14(2), pages 3-23.
- Ошерович Инна Львовна, 2015. "Анализ вероятностных соответствий меж ду рейтингами ведущих меж дународных компаний Moody’s, Fitch и standard&poor’s," Вестник Финансового университета, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное образовательное бюджетное учреждение высшего профессионального образования «Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации» (Финансовый университет), issue 3 (87), pages 136-148.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017i:36:p:49-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anatoly Peresetsky, Alexander Karminsky, 2011.
"Models for Moody’s Bank Ratings,"
Frontiers in Finance and Economics,
SKEMA Business School, vol. 8(1), pages 88-110, April.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly & Karminsky, Alexandr, 2008. "Models for Moody's bank ratings," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Peresetsky, A. A. & Karminsky, A. M., 2011. "Models for Moody’s bank ratings," MPRA Paper 34864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peresetsky, A. A., 2011. "What factors drive the Russian banks license withdrawal," MPRA Paper 41507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salnikov, V. & Mogilat, A. & Maslov, I., 2012. "Stress Testing for Russian Real Sector: First Approach," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 46-70.
- Alexander Karminsky, 2016. "Rating models: emerging market distinctions," Papers 1607.02422, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsBank ratings; Moody’s; rating’s models; ordered probit model;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.