Une taxe nationale de vente doit-elle exempter l’alimentation? Une réponse d’une analyse d’équilibre général dans le cas du Québec
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chun-Yan Kuo & Thomas Mcgirr & Satya Poddar, 1988. "Measuring the Non-Neutralities of Sales and Excise Taxes in Canada," Development Discussion Papers 1988-08, JDI Executive Programs.
- Dufour, J.M. & Vaillancourt, F., 1981. "Provincial and Federal Sales Taxes: Evidence of Their Effect and Prospect for Change," Cahiers de recherche 8102, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- David F. Burgess, 1988. "On the Relevance of Export Demand Conditions for Capital Income Taxation in Open Economies," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 285-311, May.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1988. "On Tax Reform," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 1-40, February.
- Jones, Rich & Whalley, John, 1988.
"Regional effects of taxes in Canada : An applied general equilibrium approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-28, October.
- Rich Jones & John Whalley, 1986. "Regional Effects of Taxes in Canada: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," NBER Working Papers 2107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatta, Tatsuo, 1986. "Welfare effects of changing commodity tax rates toward uniformity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 99-112, February.
- Whalley, John, 1980. "Discriminatory Features of Domestic Factor Tax Systems in a Goods Mobile-Factors Immobile Trade Model: An Empirical General Equilibrium Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(6), pages 1177-1202, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:66:y:1990:i:1:p:31-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .