Discriminatory Features of Domestic Factor Tax Systems in a Goods Mobile-Factors Immobile Trade Model: An Empirical General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lefebvre, Pierre & Mayer, Francine, 1990. "Une taxe nationale de vente doit-elle exempter l’alimentation? Une réponse d’une analyse d’équilibre général dans le cas du Québec," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(1), pages 31-49, mars.
- L.J. Kimbell & G.W. Harrison, 1982.
"General Equilibrium Analysis of Regional Fiscal Incidence,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
82-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Larry J. Kimbell & Glenn W. Harrison, 1982. "General Equilibrium Analysis of Regional Fiscal Incidence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 236, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1982. "Domestic Tax Policy and the Foreign Sector: The Importance of Alternative Foreign Sector Formulations to Results from a General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 0919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Kang, Kiwon, 2003. "International ramifications of US tax-policy changes," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 825-835, November.
- Philippe Thalmann & Lawrence Goulder & François Delorme, 1996.
"Assessing the international spillover effects of capital income taxation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(4), pages 449-478, October.
- Thalman, P. & Goulder, L.H. & Delorme, F., 1993. "Assessing the International Spillover Effects of Capital Income Taxation," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 93.21, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Philippe THALMANN & Lawrence H. GOULDER & François DELORME, 1994. "Assessing the International Spillover Effects of Capital Income Taxation," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9411, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:88:y:1980:i:6:p:1177-1202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.