Market-Level Sports Sentiment: The case of the Romanian Frontier Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aigbe Akhigbe & Melinda Newman & Ann Marie Whyte, 2017. "Predictable Sports Sentiment and Local Trading," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 46(2), pages 433-453, June.
- Jeffrey Gerlach, 2011. "International sports and investor sentiment: do national team matches really affect stock market returns?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(12), pages 863-880.
- Palomino, Frederic & Renneboog, Luc & Zhang, Chendi, 2009.
"Information salience, investor sentiment, and stock returns: The case of British soccer betting,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 368-387, June.
- Palomino, F.A. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhang, C., 2008. "Information Salience, Investor Sentiment, and Stock Returns : The Case of British Soccer Betting," Discussion Paper 2008-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Palomino, F.A. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhang, C., 2008. "Information Salience, Investor Sentiment, and Stock Returns : The Case of British Soccer Betting," Other publications TiSEM 91f34e3c-7702-4ab3-bf1d-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ramzi Benkraiem & Waël Louhichi & Pierre Marques, 2009.
"Market reaction to sporting results The case of European listed football clubs,"
- Ramzi Benkraiem & W. Louhichi & P. Marques, 2009. "Market reaction to sporting results: The case of European listed football clubs," Post-Print hal-00677140, HAL.
- Ramzi Benkraiem & Waël Louhichi & Pierre Marques, 2009. "Market reaction to sporting results: The case of European listed football clubs," Post-Print hal-01120993, HAL.
- CURATOLA, Giuliano & DONADELLI, Michael & KIZYS, Renatas & RIEDEL, Max, 2016. "Investor Sentiment and Sectoral Stock Returns: Evidence from World Cup Games," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 267-274.
- Alex Edmans & Diego García & Øyvind Norli, 2007. "Sports Sentiment and Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(4), pages 1967-1998, August.
- Kamstra, Mark J. & Kramer, Lisa A. & Levi, Maurice D., 2012. "A careful re-examination of seasonality in international stock markets: Comment on sentiment and stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 934-956.
- Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chou, Robin K. & Lin, Yueh-Hsiang, 2012. "Local sports sentiment and returns of locally headquartered stocks: A firm-level analysis," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 309-318.
- Nicolau, Juan L., 2012. "The effect of winning the 2010 FIFA World Cup on the tourism market value: The Spanish case," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 503-510.
- Drakos, Konstantinos, 2010. "Terrorism activity, investor sentiment, and stock returns," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 128-135, August.
- Gennaro Bernile & Evgeny Lyandres, 2011. "Understanding Investor Sentiment: The Case of Soccer," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 357-380, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:095-0108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatu Lucian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.