Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions: Empirical Evidence on Bucharest Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fajardo, José & Farias, Aquiles, 2004.
"Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 24(2), November.
- José Fajardo & Aquiles Farias, 2002. "Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data," Working Papers Series 52, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Fajardo, J. & Farias, A., 2003. "Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_57, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1991. "Option Pricing With V. G. Martingale Components1," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 39-55, October.
- Oguzhan Cepni & Ahmet Goncu & Mehmet Oguz Karahan & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit of the Heston, Variance-Gamma and Normal-Inverse Gaussian Models," Working Papers 2013/16, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1991. "Option Pricing With V. G. Martingale Components," Working Paper 1159, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Madan, Dilip B & Seneta, Eugene, 1990. "The Variance Gamma (V.G.) Model for Share Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 511-524, October.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1994.
"Autoregressive Conditional Density Estimation,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(3), pages 705-730, August.
- Hansen, B.E., 1992. "Autoregressive Conditional Density Estimation," RCER Working Papers 322, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Hansen's GARCH models with time-varying t-densities," Statistical Software Components RTZ00086, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kjersti Aas & Ingrid Hobaek Haff, 2006. "The Generalized Hyperbolic Skew Student's t-Distribution," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(2), pages 275-309.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Anastasios G Malliaris & William T Ziemba (ed.),THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Karlis, Dimitris, 2002. "An EM type algorithm for maximum likelihood estimation of the normal-inverse Gaussian distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Andreas Behr & Ulrich Pötter, 2009. "Alternatives to the normal model of stock returns: Gaussian mixture, generalised logF and generalised hyperbolic models," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 49-68, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:07:y:2015:i:1:p:007-018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatu Lucian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.