Institutional Investor Recognition on Financial Asset Tranches: A Study of The Thai Property Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory H. Chun & Brian A. Ciochetti & James D. Shilling, 2000. "Pension-Plan Real Estate Investment in an Asset-Liability Framework," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 467-491.
- Paul A. Gompers & Andrew Metrick, 2001.
"Institutional Investors and Equity Prices,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 229-259.
- Paul A. Gompers & Andrew Metrick, "undated". "Institutional Investors and Equity Prices," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Paul A. Gompers & Andrew Metrick, 1998. "Institutional Investors and Equity Prices," NBER Working Papers 6723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel, Kent, et al, 1997. "Measuring Mutual Fund Performance with Characteristic-Based Benchmarks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(3), pages 1035-1058, July.
- James A. Bennett, 2003. "Greener Pastures and the Impact of Dynamic Institutional Preferences," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 1203-1238.
- Brickley, James A. & Lease, Ronald C. & Smith, Clifford Jr., 1988. "Ownership structure and voting on antitakeover amendments," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 267-291, January.
- Nagel, Stefan, 2005. "Short sales, institutional investors and the cross-section of stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 277-309, November.
- Ramcharran, Harri, 2002. "An empirical analysis of the determinants of the P/E ratio in emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 165-178, June.
- Cohen, Randolph B. & Gompers, Paul A. & Vuolteenaho, Tuomo, 2002.
"Who underreacts to cash-flow news? evidence from trading between individuals and institutions,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 409-462.
- Randolph B. Cohen & Paul A. Gompers & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2002. "Who Underreacts to Cash-Flow News? Evidence from Trading between Individuals and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 8793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhide, Amar, 1993. "The hidden costs of stock market liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-51, August.
- Mansor H. Ibrahim & Rusmawati Said, 2012. "Disaggregated consumer prices and oil price pass-through: evidence from Malaysia," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 514-529, November.
- Chen, Xia & Harford, Jarrad & Li, Kai, 2007. "Monitoring: Which institutions matter?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 279-305, November.
- Khorana, Ajay & Servaes, Henri & Tufano, Peter, 2005. "Explaining the size of the mutual fund industry around the world," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 145-185, October.
- Martin Hoesli & Jon Lekander & Witold Witkiewicz, 2004. "New International Evidence on Real Estate as a Portfolio Diversifier," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 26(2), pages 161-206.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ferreira, Miguel A. & Matos, Pedro, 2008. "The colors of investors' money: The role of institutional investors around the world," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 499-533, June.
- Danny Yeung, 2012. "The Impact of Institutional Ownership: A Study of the Australian Equity Market," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 11, July-Dece.
- Chune Young Chung & Sang Jun Cho & Doojin Ryu & Doowon Ryu, 2019. "Institutional blockholders and corporate social responsibility," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(3), pages 143-186, July.
- Campbell, John Y. & Ramadorai, Tarun & Schwartz, Allie, 2009.
"Caught on tape: Institutional trading, stock returns, and earnings announcements,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 66-91, April.
- Campbell, John Y & Ramadorai, Tarun & Schwartz, Allie, 2007. "Caught On Tape: Institutional Trading, Stock Returns, and Earnings Announcements," CEPR Discussion Papers 6390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campbell, John & Schwartz, Allie & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2009. "Caught on Tape: Institutional Trading, Stock Returns, and Earnings Announcements," Scholarly Articles 2609649, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Doina Chichernea & Collin Gilstrap & Kershen Huang & Alex Petkevich, 2019. "Who Reacts to News?," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(01), pages 1-43, March.
- Faias, José A. & Ferreira, Miguel A., 2017.
"Does institutional ownership matter for international stock return comovement?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 64-83.
- Jose Faias & Miguel Ferreira & Pedro Santa-Clara & Pedro Matos, 2011. "Does Institutional Ownership Matter for International Stock Return Comovement?," EcoMod2011 3038, EcoMod.
- Ye, Qing & Wu, Yuliang & Liu, Jia, 2019. "Institutional preferences, demand shocks and the distress anomaly," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 72-91.
- Cao, Jie & Han, Bing & Wang, Qinghai, 2017.
"Institutional Investment Constraints and Stock Prices,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 465-489, April.
- Han, Bing & Wang, Winghai, 2005. "Institutional Investment Constraints and Stock Prices," Working Paper Series 2004-24, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Li, Fengyu & Liu, Mark H. & Shi, Yongdong (Eric), 2017. "Institutional ownership around stock splits," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 46(PA), pages 14-40.
- Anzhela Knyazeva & Diana Knyazeva & Leonard Kostovetsky, 2018. "Investor heterogeneity and trading," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 24(4), pages 680-718, September.
- Daeheon Choi & Paul Moon Sub Choi & Joung Hwa Choi & Chune Young Chung, 2020. "Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from the Role of the Largest Institutional Blockholders in the Korean Market," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-15, February.
- Anderson, Christopher W. & Huang, Jian, 2017. "Institutional investment in IPOs and post-IPO M&A activity," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-18.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Ehlert, Sebastian & Schröder, Henning, 2021. "Institutional ownership and firm performance in the global shipping industry," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
- Zou, Liping & Tang, Tiantian & Li, Xiaoming, 2016. "The stock preferences of domestic versus foreign investors: Evidence from Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (QFIIs) in China," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 12-28.
- Abdioglu, Nida & Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Cavusgil, S.Tamer & Khurshed, Arif & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos, 2015. "Information asymmetry, disclosure and foreign institutional investment: An empirical investigation of the impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 902-915.
- John Y. Campbell & Tarun Ramadorai & Tuomo O. Vuolteenaho, 2005.
"Caught On Tape: Institutional Order Flow and Stock Returns,"
NBER Working Papers
11439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Tarun Ramadorai & Tuomo O. Vuolteenaho, 2005. "Caught On Tape: Institutional Order Flow and Stock Returns," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2080, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ching-Lung Chen & Chung-Yu Chen, 2018. "Do Weak Internal Controls Affect Institutional Ownership Decisions?," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(03), pages 1-37, September.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Jia, Jingyi, 2010. "Distribution of institutional ownership and corporate firm performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 606-620, March.
- Jiang, Hao, 2010. "Institutional investors, intangible information, and the book-to-market effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 98-126, April.
- Roberto Ã lvarez & Mauricio Jara-Bertín & Carlos Pombo, 2016. "Do institutional investors unbind firm financial constraints? Evidence from emerging markets," Documentos CEDE 015114, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:05:y:2013:i:2:p:129-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tatu Lucian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.